President-Elect Attacks John Lewis: "Worry about your crime-infested district"

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
you fake ass pro black pieces of shyt would never be 1/10th of the man Lewis if y'all had a 50 year head start. some of y'all rant and rave about black feminists and the gay agenda but then say fukk Lewis, what the fukk is wrong with you nikkas?
:hhh:

you nikkas would rather :cape: bill cosby and act like floyd has an agenda working against him when he get's called out when both of these nikkas would curve the fukk out of you given the chance :heh:.lol nikkas

FOH! He said this after the Dallas police shootings and he has criticized young black protestors saying fukk the police and pigs in a blanket. The youth don't want to hear this type of bullshyt. He is out of touch. fukk his senile old ass. :camby: And they we must respect our elders. FOH! We will fight Trump our own way. These old ass nikkas need to to get out of the way.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

FOH! He said this after the Dallas police shootings and he has criticized young black protestors saying fukk the police and pigs in a blanket. The youth don't want to hear this type of bullshyt. He is out of touch. fukk his senile old ass. :camby: And they we must respect our elders. FOH! We will fight Trump our own way. These old ass nikkas need to to get out of the way.

first and foremost you're a fukking clown if you think black people going around saying fukk the police is going to make any progress. you nikkas need to listen to the old heads who were getting their heads busted in, they would know the struggle more than your fake pro black ass ever has been. he and some of his generation have wisdom that is obvious that ignoring isn't gonna go anywhere

These old ass nikkas need to to get out of the way.

i love when nikkas say this when 75% of them the most they've done is type theses on the internet about how other people need to protest and how they did it wrong while watching tariq vids to complain about feminists. if his way is so wrong and out dated explain what the younger generation should do besides saying "fukk the police" :pachaha:

nikka suck my fukking dikk :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you fake ass pro black pieces of shyt would never be 1/10th of the man Lewis if y'all had a 50 year head start. some of y'all rant and rave about black feminists and the gay agenda but then say fukk Lewis, what the fukk is wrong with you nikkas?
:hhh:

you nikkas would rather :cape: bill cosby and act like floyd has an agenda working against him when he get's called out when both of these nikkas would curve the fukk out of you given the chance :heh:.lol nikkas

Internet brehs are the masters of false equivalency. Disagreeing with Lewis on politics/approach makes him worse than Trump :heh:

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
first and foremost you're a fukking clown if you think black people going around saying fukk the police is going to make any progress. you nikkas need to listen to the old heads who were getting their heads busted in, they would know the struggle more than your fake pro black ass ever has been. he and some of his generation have wisdom that is obvious that ignoring isn't gonna go anywhere

i love when nikkas say this when 75% of them the most they've done is type theses on the internet about how other people need to protest and how they did it wrong while watching tariq vids to complain about feminists. if his way is so wrong and out dated explain what the younger generation should do besides saying "fukk the police" :pachaha:

nikka suck my fukking dikk :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

He was against the Black Panther and the NOI in the 60 and 70s. He is beloved because he is a safe negro. He said that when cops beat him bloody that he didn't get angry he simply said: "Thank you for your service." What type of wisdom is that? We have been protesting for white folks to treat us as equals for decades and we are STILL stuck in this same cycle.The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expect different results. And yes "fukk the police" because these same cops act like gangs and protect their own when they kill a
black man or woman in dubious circumstances. These same cops are on some fukk black people shyt for DECADES. These same cops got police unions who act like Organized crimes pressuring politicians with threats. The people are frustrated and angry with the lack of progress. Malcolm X has told us what the solution is:

White America will never change their ways and will never end white supremacy. They elected Trump and shown no eagerness to end the oppression of black folks. It is time for separation from white folks. White people will never change. A return to black nationalism is what is needed since white nationalism is on the rise in the West.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I am not absolving Trump for what he has said. If you see my past comments I have criticized Trump especially his choice for attorney general neo-confederate Jeff Sessions. However, Lewis pissed me off with his "I thank the police for beating me upside my head." And his critiques on black youth rioters who don't want to hear that peace shyt after seeing the police kill us with no justice being served. Like Pac said
To the preacher in the pulpit peep it
If you’re gonna preach about "turn the other cheek" you can keep it
In ’92 nikkas don’t need it
They beating brothers in the streets and you’re talkin’ bout peace
Now ain’t that some fly shyt
Just sit, be quiet, wait to die quick
Listen to y’all, we lost Malcolm and Hampton
Instead of an army we was marching and chanting;
“We shall overcome”

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
He said that when cops beat him bloody that he didn't get angry he simply said: "Thank you for your service." What type of wisdom is that?
the plan was to show their actions and once they (the world) saw the non violence opinions changed. being rage filled wasn't going to get black people in the door when that was the narrative being pushed forward.

We have been protesting for white folks to treat us as equals for decades and we are STILL stuck in this same cycle.
and yet his protesting way really helped move black people forward from where they were previous.
And yes "fukk the police" because these same cops act like gangs and protect their own when they kill a
black man or woman in dubious circumstances.

that's not going to get you forward in any realistic way and if you think that, you're a dumbass. all that vitriol will get you is the gov't sending troops to get your black ass.
It is time for separation from white folks. White people will never change. A return to black nationalism is what is needed since white nationalism is on the rise in the West.

there is no way black people could sustain ourselves as a separate unit let alone the government would never let that fly. everything you said was literally the opposite end of the spectrum and if you think that is going to get black people anywhere to living peacefully and comfortably is an even older way and more outdated of thinking than lewis' way and correct me if i'm wrong but the South already learned what happens if you try that whole separate thing.