President Biden sits down with ABC's George Stephangga and says "I was tired" during the debate

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do you believe him? Or is he lying to George Snuffleupugus? My favorite part is when he turned into Nolan's Batman. "IM THE ONE WHO PUT NATO TOGETHER". That was dope how his voice changed.

Daps
the interview was fine. he came across as lucid and in grasp of the facts. he appears old because he is old, but that doesn’t mean he’s suffering from dementia, of which there was no sign during this interview.

i should note that george stephanopolous was more combative with biden than he’s ever been, as far i can recall, with trump.

that the media is now latching onto the idiosyncratic behavior of an 81 year old man instead of focusing on the looming threat of trump should tell you all you need to know about how “liberal” it is.

:unimpressed:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the interview was fine. he came across as lucid and in grasp of the facts. he appears old because he is old, but that doesn’t mean he’s suffering from dementia, of which there was no sign during this interview.

i should note that george stephanopolous was more combative with biden than he’s ever been, as far i can recall, with trump.

that the media is now latching onto the idiosyncratic behavior of an 81 year old man instead of focusing on the looming threat of trump should tell you all you need to know about how “liberal” it is.

:unimpressed:
I think he was hard on him because his party is scared he's going to lose. George is a Democrat.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What the fukk is a cognitive test and can we make Trump do it live too?
I want to see both those fukkers do it live
A test to see if it's something deeper mentally with his rambling, open mouth stuff he was doing at the debate. Idk if trump will do it but they're not questioning him as much as Biden about that.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
the Democrats and Biden stans def gonna blame the media if Biden loses

Im voting for Biden but the "nothing to see here" from the Democratic party and their stans is a bit insulting. This the path yall think is the best way to beat Trump, just own up to that instead of telling us we aren't seeing what we are clearly seeing.

All that said, Biden was fine in this interview.