Reppin
NULL

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Not enough smoke is coming up about this. It puts into perspective why Biden is giving money away to other countries like Ukraine.

America been corrupt its not new news...:francis:

Edit: the citizens united ruling was a big huge red flag already on top of huge red flags thats been waving for years bribery is legal as long as the right people are paid off...

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugbiden:

b673626c98762128387647faa3af85b2.png

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
at 1:20 in the video attached jim crow joe is giving credit to the black community for his election win. "The african american community always stood up for me. They had my back and i'll have yours" :martin:

Yet you constantly see them political pom pom wavers on thecoli diminishing the black vote but reality its one of the major reasons why Biden won. Biden however hasn't done shyt....after people went out and invested in his ideas.....There are still a huge shortage in housing, still huge education debt burden, still bad healthcare and on top of that prices rising like crazy....meanwhile he sending billions to israel and ukraine....his presidency has been terrible:francis:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall notice how theyre pushing kamala out now more.... :sas2: gonna be real interesting when that impeachment kicks off. Pay attention, people. Folks busy paying attention to gta 6 which isnt coming out 2 years from now but we might be having some major shyt go down. I dont see joe biden and hunter biden escaping this shyt and we are about to be in another election year. :mjlol:

Slowly and surely the bidens are putting themselves in checkmate. Their dirt popping up in ukraine, israel, china and elsewhere. Cant be a coincidence that one of hunter biden art buyers who paid campaign money to the biden got their grand niece kidnapped in that shyt.

Last edited: