President Biden Does A Victory Lap:"America Is Back!"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thecolis D.B.C.P(Democratic Braintrust for Colored People) assured us everything would be fine. The Honorable Minister Certified told us we could even stay home. The Democrats have the Latino Vote now. And Chief @SupaDupaCool told us to shut the hell up,theres no evidence of black support for Biden waning. I trust them as two of thecolis foremost political gurus:respect:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thecolis D.B.C.P(Democratic Braintrust for Colored People) assured us everything would be fine. The Honorable Minister Certified told us we could even stay home. The Democrats have the Latino Vote now. And Chief @SupaDupaCool told us to shut the hell up,theres no evidence of black support for Biden waning. I trust them as two of thecolis foremost political gurus:respect:

And if we dont vote for biden We must be MAGA :troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:huhldup:Liberals going full retard.

Choices will be made for people's actions no matter what any of us say here...:francis: biden knew that the muslim community will turn against him by siding with israel even worse he's doubling down on the genocide... so he made it worse that white arrogance has to bite him in the ass and it's gonna bite everyone in the ass so be it. he was warned...

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:huhldup:Liberals going full retard.

Like I said before, If you look at it from their perspective: what's the worst Trump will do that a Biden-approved genocide isn't doing?

Does she think watching their family get deported is any worse than watching their family suffer a genocide? What an airhead.

They're not content with how things are going so they're not going to give their vote away. I 100% understand unfortunately.