TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Now this I agree with.
:ehh:

What he's saying: Biden tells seven big refiners and fuel companies that he's "prepared to use all reasonable and appropriate Federal Government tools and emergency authorities to increase refinery capacity and output in the near term."
But will it actually happen, or is it more bluffing?

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
What a difference 6 months makes.

And are we still acting like Ukraine is winning? Everytime I go to Reddit they talking about how they shot down another fighter jet and Russias retreating:duck:I know it sounds good but we are putting band-aids on bullets at this point.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Gas 6.89.

Back, to pissing me the fukk off

This is the change you wanted. You know gonna bytch up in the voting booth. If Grandpa and lil baby do a lil votin track and spit hot lava. You gonna gladly vote him back in.

Just throw a Franklin in the extended fuel tank. Gonna put up the baby in the garage for tomm and let her rest.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

burn-elmo.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is the change you wanted. You know gonna bytch up in the voting booth. If Grandpa and lil baby do a lil votin track and spit hot lava. You gonna gladly vote him back in.

Just throw a Franklin in the extended fuel tank. Gonna put up the baby in the garage for tomm and let her rest.
The change I wanted ?

Wtf are you talking about?

Based on what post?

I never spoke to you in my life.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
What a difference 6 months makes.

And are we still acting like Ukraine is winning? Everytime I go to Reddit they talking about how they shot down another fighter jet and Russias retreating:duck:I know it sounds good but we are putting band-aids on bullets at this point.
Don’t worry we just sent another billy over there

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The change I wanted ?

Wtf are you talking about?

Based on what post?

I never spoke to you in my life.

You voted or your friends voted for this change. I never got caught up in defining my blackness via the ballot box or listening to gen x rap radio personalities host a Baby boomer opine about her love for weed and Pac. The gas prices were cool with me back in 2015.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You voted or your friends voted for this change. I never got caught up in defining my blackness via the ballot box or listening to gen x rap radio personalities host a Baby boomer opine about her love for weed and Pac. The gas prices were cool with me back in 2015.
Keep your little cac generalizations to yourself. I don't vote. You sound like a goddamn foreigner. You won't last half a year pal. Tighten up.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Keep your little cac generalizations to yourself. I don't vote. fukk your this is what you get nonsense. You sound like a goddamn foreigner.

Folk I'm a young breh from a great Black American city. You can't get anymore American if you ain't talking about us. I tell my own family about their choices in voting. Don't throw a hissy fit.