Pregnant woman challenges pro-lifers to pay her $1 million in 72 hours or she'll have an abortion

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
http://www.prolifeantiwoman.com/
How much would you pay to stop an abortion?

I am a twenty-six-year-old female and I am currently 7 weeks pregnant. I have every intention of having an abortion, but I'm giving you a chance to stop it.

I'm enrolled in a graduate program in a state that very recently passed extremely restrictive abortion laws that impose unnecessary waiting time to get an abortion and attempt to enforce rules that bypass the doctor/patient privacy privilege. I now feel more comfortable traveling to my home state to get an abortion than I do trying to get one here.

On July 7th I will start accepting donations on this page. I will accept donations for 72 hours, the same amount of time this state currently requires a woman to wait after a consultation with a doctor until she can have an abortion. If one million dollars is raised in those 72 hours then I'll have the baby, give it up for adoption and every cent of that one million dollars will be put in a trust fund for the child, which he or she will have access to when they turn 21.

I'll keep none of the money for myself so if I am to be vilified in this process, it can't be for that. If the one million dollar goal is not met by the end of those 72 hours, any and all donations received will be refunded and I will have an abortion that I have already scheduled for July 10th in my home state. Mathematically this means that every one of the 157 million Americans that identify as pro-life needs to donate less than one cent to stop this abortion.

The backward direction this country is headed in terms of its treatment of women I feel is due in large part to the influence of the religious right disguised as the pro-life movement. The pro-life movement cares very little about saving lives and far more about controlling women by minimizing their choices in a wide variety of ways not the least of which is readily available reproductive health care.

I will do my best to remain anonymous in this process as what I aim to prove has nothing to do with me personally. I hope to give the American public a concrete example that the conservative right in America doesn't actually care about the life of a child, they care about controlling the lives and choices of women. We have to acknowledge this and we have to stop it.

Personally, I think bartering your baby is a little gross, BUT I think that this is an excellent way to showcase the hypocrisy of pro-life people. What do you think?

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
im sure someone would take the baby and adopt it, no one is paying this devil $1 million to prevent the death of her corrupted seed

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
This whole thing is pointless. Waiting 3 days after a consultation to have her baby killed will not kill her, only her child, which is what she wanted.

No one else gets a procedure the same day of the consultation. Being pregnant when you don't want to be is not a life threatening emergency. People can wait a few days.

Now, if it was weeks or months, then that would be a problem.

Use protection next time. :yeshrug:

I really do try to stay out of these types of threads. It was in the hottest threads section on lsa & I didn't even go in. I knew I would be bothered if I would have read what was in there, so I stayed out. I thought I was doing so well.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
That baby in there PRAYING for donations, nikka probably started his own Gofundme :mjlol:

But seriously. This is extremely trashy.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
She is the epitome of a pathetic and a trashy woman. I am pro-choice, but if she is willing to let a man insert his sperm into her and play around with the life of a child she is an idiot.

The backward direction this country is headed in terms of its treatment of women I feel is due in large part to the influence of the religious right disguised as the pro-life movement. The pro-life movement cares very little about saving lives and far more about controlling women by minimizing their choices in a wide variety of ways not the least of which is readily available reproductive health care. - If she is a white woman she needs to have a seat.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
This story would be even more powerful if we knew the race of the woman. I low key want it to be a black woman.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I really wish men were allowed to step in and have sole rights to the child when a woman wants an abortion.