Pregnant woman challenges pro-lifers to pay her $1 million in 72 hours or she'll have an abortion

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think what she is doing is stupid, but I still support it.
She really should just hurry up and have an abortion, but she is making a point that "pro-lifers" are really just "pro-birthers," and would happily ship her child from foster-home to foster-home with no regard for the child's safety if she were to give it up for adoption.
The estimated cost of raising a child properly is about $1,000,000 over the course of 21 years, so I don't think that amount is bad at all.
She could have found a way to make a point without putting her own pregnancy on display.
fukk 72 hour laws :pacspit:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Find a way for men to give birth, and it'll happen. Though, I highly doubt many men would be taking up that option if given the chance.
Without the man she cant conceive the baby. Its denying the child a voice for it. Anyone who has an abortion should have to watch the baby be cut up to see the the lives they've destroyed and pay a fine to the father if he wanted it. If you dont want a child, close your legs, use contraceptives or get fixed. Instead of picking dumbasses, having affairs, etc. Men can get fixed or wear condoms. A woman doesnt want a baby shes empowered by socierty the choice to abort. A man doesnt want the baby he's forced to pay for it or force an abortion which he goes to prison for murder. It makes zero sense. Women control the sexual market and the simps in govt. In every aspect of society when you damage someones life there are consequences why is there none for abortion?A man rapes a woman. Prison. You kill a kid, life in prison. Have an abortion, thats a choice. wtf? Kids cost money yes, but that's on you to plan for them and if you dont want them do the above. I hope those who have abortions and perform them are haunted by these kids for eternity regardless of your religion.Men will finally get a say soon when the male shot is released.

Last edited: