Black woman, Amber Nicole Thurman, left to die because of Republicans anti-abortion policy

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

WAS KILLING THAT BLACK BABY WORTH IT?

:devil:
:evil:

Being pro choice doesn't mean i advocate for having an abortion.

I'm still against abortion, but i think we are approaching it the wrong way. We shouldn't criminalize abortions, we should campaign against people having them, like we did with Cigarettes. Not every problem should be solved the easy way, and this example explains why.

Instead of senators passing laws against abortions, they should be funding commercials to encourage people to make the right decision. Make it culturally taboo instead of legally outlawed.

Not Everything we disagree with needs a law against it. All we are doing is putting more lives at risk

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Being pro choice doesn't mean i advocate for abortion.

I'm still against abortion, but i think we are approaching it the wrong way. We shouldn't criminalize abortions, we should campaign against people having them, like we did with Cigarettes. Not problem should be solved the easy way, and this example explains why.

Instead of senators passing laws against abortions, they should be funding commercials to encourage people to make the right decision. Make it culturally taboo instead of legally outlawed.

Everything we disagree with doesn't need a law against it. I also think people shouldn't feed kids unhealthy food, but i'm not going to support a law requiring jail time because a 3 year had some candy.

ITS A STATE LAW...

WANNA KILL BLACK BABIES
MOVE TO AN ABORTION STATE

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

ITS A STATE LAW...

WANNA KILL BLACK BABIES
MOVE TO AN ABORTION STATE

You basically ignored my entire post if this is your response. I just explained to you that i don't want to kill black babies.
I just don't want to kill black mothers in order to prevent killing black babies. Anti abortion legislation is wrong. Anti abortion advocacy is the better way.
You defeat any morality to your argument by being cool with woman like this dying for your stance.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wanting to save black children is commendable
but sacrificing the lives of black mothers in order to save black children is not.
Your goal is correct but the method is wrong. we need to try another approach that is actually pro life. and not a hypocritical play on words

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Pro life but advocating for a woman to die like this? :mjtf:
He's not pro life. he's pro control. That's the opposite of choice, not life.

because people with choices can also choose not to have an abortion.
We need to relinquish control, and take this battle to hearts and minds if we want to be pro life.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
And KOONS wanna double down and turn AmeriKKKa
into a White Judeo-Christian authoritarian nation led by Donald Trump

It’s gon’ be women’s rights taken away.
No more Black history bein taught.
Follow ups to white supremacist judges in Supreme Court.

“Just don’t have sex” is gonna be sex-education leading into teen pregnancies skyrocketing.
Police will have full immunity when they target Black ppl.

I can go on for days.

BothSiders are LOST NIKKAS in denial, simple.

Think the future of the next generations of Black ppl is a game if you want.

Massa doesn’t.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That poor woman, and her poor son.

This…this is just fukking insanity.

RIP mama. I am so sorry this happened. I am so sorry this is our reality. Oh my fukking goodness.

Her death will be politicized, because it was literally caused by Republican lawmakers. But I hope her story helps to bring change.

Fukking 2024

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

WAS KILLING THAT BLACK BABY WORTH IT?

Come on, man. That’s a disgusting and heartless thing to say. A Black woman lost her life because of a backwards system that values controlling women's bodies more than protecting their health. Your attempt to reduce her death to a mock-y rhetorical question shows a complete lack of empathy and understanding. This isn't just about abortion; it's about the fact that people are dying because medical professionals are terrified to provide basic care under these backwards and oppressive laws. She didn’t die because she wanted an abortion. She died because backwards laws tied the hands of doctors preventing them from saving her life. She would still be alive today to continue to take care of her six-year-old son if she received timely care.