Black woman, Amber Nicole Thurman, left to die because of Republicans anti-abortion policy

Tair

Superstar
Daps
That poor woman, and her poor son.

This…this is just fukking insanity.

RIP mama. I am so sorry this happened. I am so sorry this is our reality. Oh my fukking goodness.

Her death will be politicized, because it was literally caused by Republican lawmakers. But I hope her story helps to bring change.

Fukking 2024

I believe her death needs to be politicized. She shouldn't have died, but she did and her death is the direct result of conservative activist judges on the SC overturning decades of precedent.

With Alito and Thomas about to retire, allowing Trump back in office would just be the deathknell of any progress that Black folk would benefit from over the next 30-60 years.

Black folk voting for Trump or running interference for him are just doing themselves and their families a disservice at this point.

:francis:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

WAS KILLING THAT BLACK BABY WORTH IT?

:devil:
:evil:

ITS A STATE LAW...

WANNA KILL BLACK BABIES
MOVE TO AN ABORTION STATE
:devil:
:evil:

Horrifyingly bad response.

As a reminder, a state banning abortion would also cover situations where removing the fetus is medically necessary.

So if a baby was stillborn, the doctors couldn't remove the baby (because removing a stillborn baby is a D&C/abortion.) Her womb could turn necrotic and either make her unable to have kids or kill her in an extremely painful way because doctors would be afraid to perform the procedure.

Abortion is healthcare. I don't think women should have frivolous abortions as a result of carefree sex, but banning it completely does way more harm than good.

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Fetus was on his/her Marlo shyt

And for the posters trying to ride the BLAME MEN WAGON save that shyt and be real direct on what men you're referring to

Eighty-eight percent of Black men support total legal abortion, according to a new poll from All* In Action Fund and HIT Strategies. Support is slightly lower among Asian American men at 83 percent, and among Latino men, 81 percent of whom support abortion.