Prediction: Who has the best chance of beating Trump if Biden drops out?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Gavin Newsom. He's young(er), handsome, sharp, and can go toe to toe with republicans. It's a moot point though because Biden ain't dropping out. :pachaha:
I still think Biden is gone 2 weeks min. He’s lost donors that’s the real deciding factor.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I am not up on my history shyt. Has a mufuka ever dropped out of a presidential race, months before the election, to be replaced, and the replacement win said election?
People are so used to watching our bs annointments they forget conventions used to be contested. You went to the convention to decide who to vote for as your nominee. Dragging shyt out for a year when you anoint someone in February probably started in the 80s.

Edit Gary Hart I think was a lock and dropped out

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
People are so used to watching our bs annointments they forget conventions used to be contested. You went to the convention to decide who to vote for as your nominee. Dragging shyt out for a year when you anoint someone in February probably started in the 80s.

Edit Gary Hart I think was a lock and dropped out

How about you answer the question on whether someone dropped out months before the election

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Cac mamba is a racist that should be banned. It's absolutely a joke that he's allowed to parade around the forum.
Yup he’s a piece of dogshyt fukking cracker ass cracker
Biden winning
And Gavin will be the president after him

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kamala is the only choice to replace Biden. I think people are mostly over her awkwardness and she can continue the campaign as a semi-incumbent.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Governor Whitmer out of Michigan. She could hold up the Midwest wall of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

In a perfect world Michelle Obama takes the mantle and ends this Trump BS once and for all

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
No one on this planet right now has a better chance of beating Trump than Biden.

Name a Democrat candidate who has better chances.

This should be good
Michelle Obama polls better than Biden! :mjlol:

let the other governors get their faces on tv they will too

EDIT. I do not want Kamala or Hillary. Hillary will definitely lose just like Biden. I don’t get why people think Biden is the best hope when he has national name recognition and is hemorrhaging support.