Prediction: Who has the best chance of beating Trump if Biden drops out?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
le to be spent on him (he got a LOT of funds), and make a measurable difference, they lost the plot. The Biden pick is stability. I and many others don't give a shyt about a speech. They rolled Reagan's move star senile ass out there, Biden can be "Weekend at Bernie'd" to block these Republicans.
the problem is that biden is in what would have been reagan's third term, age-wise, and he's asking the country to put him in a 4th

i'll vote for biden, but this is awful. a national disgrace. he really fukked the party over by running for reelection when he wasn't fit to do so

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Newsom is the play for 2028 most likely. He can't jump in now because he has too many questions surrounding the state of California and I don't think they've had the prep time to step around those questions yet.

Biden is the only serious option this far into the cycle..

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Gavin Newsom. He's young(er), handsome, sharp, and can go toe to toe with republicans. It's a mute point though because Biden ain't dropping out. :pachaha:
I'm conflicted because you the homie, but Newsom does meet the basic requirements for a President.
full

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Newsom is the play for 2028 most likely. He can't jump in now because he has too many questions surrounding the state of California and I don't think they've had the prep time to step around those questions yet.

Biden is the only serious option this far into the cycle..
You hide your weaknesses by touting your strength. Newsom would steamroll Trump

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Gavin Newsom.

Because he has the wits to call bullshyt out in real time. And he's demonstrated it flawlessly even on Fox News.
He would excel in a debate against Trump. If Trump agreed to debate him but he wouldn't, because that would legetimize Newsom or whoever the candidate is. Still, a lot of people don't like the slick politician type like Newsom who clearly represents the establishment.

Shapiro, Whitmer, Wes Moore, shyt even Al Gore could be more palatable as a unity candidate.