Prediction: Who has the best chance of beating Trump if Biden drops out?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newsom is the play for 2028 most likely. He can't jump in now because he has too many questions surrounding the state of California and I don't think they've had the prep time to step around those questions yet.

Biden is the only serious option this far into the cycle..
nah, newsom is a terrible choice in 2028. he's too far left

he's good for this cycle because he has the youth and general hollywood look, that he'd kill trump with women, running on abortion rights. plus he'd have the never trumpers in 2024, that he won't have in 2028

i would replace biden with newsom tomorrow, if it was up to me :yeshrug:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I'm conflicted because you the homie, but Newsom does meet the basic requirements for a President.
full
Gavin isn't the governor of harlem :dame:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Trump about to back into the presidency like a team with a losing record backing into the playoffs
:heh:
His own vp don't fukk with him. That's like the number 2 player not even touching the ball. Trump out there chucking up every shot from half court, and still managing to win :dwillhuh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
His own vp don't fukk with him. That's like the number 2 player not even touching the ball. Trump out there chucking up every shot from half court, and still managing to win :dwillhuh:
Yea no one can convince me that Trump actually gained supporters. If he ends up winning it’s becuz a bunch of people who woulda otherwise voted for Biden decided to stay home

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
but the contrast is literally this bad. look at this one 16 second clip. trump treated him like a fukking fool who belongs in a nursing home, in front of the entire country :snoop:

That's what you got ?

How about you post the entire time Trump rambled on about migrants when CNN asked him a question that had nothing to do with them

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I am not up on my history shyt. Has a mufuka ever dropped out of a presidential race, months before the election, to be replaced, and the replacement win said election?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what you got ?

How about you post the entire time Trump rambled on about migrants when CNN asked him a question that had nothing to do with them
breh, the entire country is talking about "biden's bad debate performance". get your head out of your ass :childplease: