practice kissing

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Only two guys? :ohhh:

Are you a late Bloomer? :ohhh:
Sorta kinda

Still waiting on my first, I'm not expecting fireworks but I don't want it to be awkward, I wouldn't be able to handle that
Yea with both it was awkward mainly bc I'm very reserved when it comes to anything involving the opposite sex and it's been a while so I don't even remember the feelings :mjlol:
what I do want is for my next one to be with my first boyfriend. I think you should have your first kiss with your first bf. that'll be really cute:wub:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
:laff::laff::laff: if OP was a more known poster or actually tried to troll, she could parlay her innocence/naivety into some GOAT tier plat threads.

The fact of the matter is the only thing that matters on this particular topic is if one's attractive or not.

No body (both sexes) is going to turn down someone they find attractive just because they aren't great or experienced kissers. All a man/woman would do to that handsome/beautiful man/woman is patiently show them and teach them the nuances of kissing(over and over again):shaq:

Nah but on a serious note: kissing isn't rocket science, it becomes completely instinctive, requires little thought the longer you're with someone and get used to them. So don't waste your time worrying about it too much.

Now if you're completely hideous and have terrible hygiene, then yeah OP you'd have a big problem on your hands...because are those people who aren't usually afforded the room for error from the opposite sex.:hubie::ufdup:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
This thread is low-key depressing:francis:

Funny thing is that I thought that all women could get a dude until I got here:pachaha:

On topic: Wait until you find a partner who you like and is willing to be patient with you. Since you're a beginner, being rushed could turn you off from being intimate for good.

Giselle

Daps
Who is a good candidate to practice kissing with? I feel like friends would be the obvious answer but my bff is bisexual and I'm not tryna make things weird with her.

A casual male friend and co-worker offered his assistance but he was a tool so I declined. Should I practice with other people that need help too? I don't think people consider this an issue the way I do...

If I remember correctly, @Blackout doesn't stay too far from you. He's nice, tall and I don't remember him being ugly. Maybe you should practice with him.

I think I suggested this before lol.

This thread is low-key depressing:francis:

Funny thing is that I thought that all women could get a dude until I got here:pachaha:

On topic: Wait until you find a partner who you like and is willing to be patient with you. Since you're a beginner, being rushed could turn you off from being intimate for good.

We can. The only thing stopping a woman from getting a man is herself. The top 2 reasons I can think of are she's scared or has visible signs of low esteem.

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
If I remember correctly, @Blackout doesn't stay too far from you. He's nice, tall and I don't remember him being ugly. Maybe you should practice with him.

The only thing stopping a woman from getting a man is herself. The top 2 reasons I can think of are she's scared or has visible signs of low esteem.
She's petrified of affection. She probably had some type of trauma in her early years

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

We can. The only thing stopping a woman from getting a man is herself. The top 2 reasons I can think of are she's scared or has visible signs of low esteem.
Do you need to practice also? I can be in Chicago by this week. :lupe:

tater

Superstar
Daps
Damn...lol this is surprising.

I'm not a big kisser. I do like giving pecks though lol. I think kissing is very intimate so I wouldn't advocate practicing with anyone. It will just come naturally. My first kiss was at 12. This boy ruined it for me I was so upset. He just kissed me on the lips at the bus stop, I was so sad. I wanted it to be special with someone I liked :(.