practice kissing

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
You just force it in? Pause.
:russ: Omg no, I usually start with just lip to lip and move around his face. Kiss his neck and his cheek, then back to his mouth. He's the one who puts his tongue in my mouth

giphy.gif
200w.gif

Depending on how you stick your tongue out... you may wind up with a dikk in it. I hate that simply doing this = I wanna suck ur dikk
:martin: I just can't stick my tongue cause I wanna just do it? Why it got to mean all that??

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Who is a good candidate to practice kissing with? I feel like friends would be the obvious answer but my bff is bisexual and I'm not tryna make things weird with her.

A casual male friend and co-worker offered his assistance but he was a tool so I declined. Should I practice with other people that need help too? I don't think people consider this an issue the way I do...
I will be willing to help you out with this :ld:

Olā€™Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
stop worrying you'll be aight n*gga

you like touching and feeling just have a partner that meets you half way

i'ma great kisser and i hate the shyt now that i'm older
humans have gingivitis :scusthov:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Who is a good candidate to practice kissing with? I feel like friends would be the obvious answer but my bff is bisexual and I'm not tryna make things weird with her.

A casual male friend and co-worker offered his assistance but he was a tool so I declined. Should I practice with other people that need help too? I don't think people consider this an issue the way I do...

No need to practice. If there's chemistry it will happen naturally...