practice kissing

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
They've got no one suitable enough to smootch where they're at. So they're saving it for a sexy ass coli Breh at the next meet up they go to. Bring binaca & tic tacs

:jbhmm: good to know...coli women, I'm handing out lollipops and kisses at the next meet up and I'm fresh outta lollipops

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Ok, I just don't want to be bushed for not knowing the basics, especially at my age
I feel you on this one. I've only kissed two guys but nothing dramatic so I know I'll be anxious next come around, if there is a next time lol

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on this one. I've only kissed two guys but nothing dramatic so I know I'll be anxious next come around, if there is a next time lol

Still waiting on my first, I'm not expecting fireworks but I don't want it to be awkward, I wouldn't be able to handle that

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Still waiting on my first, I'm not expecting fireworks but I don't want it to be awkward, I wouldn't be able to handle that

How old are you?
Do you have a sexual drive?
Are you attracted to men?

No joke but this sounds like a serious condition to be in your 20s and not have a curiosity of attraction?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If it's a good dude awkward or not you'll be fine.