Powerful New Nike Commercial Featuring Colin Kaepernick

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh really?

Is Nike donating to politicians who support stronger laws against police brutality? Unions? Anti-discrimination employment and labor laws?

I support Colin...but yesterday, I think we lost the plot.

IIRC they are donating to the causes that Kaep has listed out for them.
I'm not entirely sure what that entails

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People were paid a lot of money to elicit these very emotions out of you guys.

Don't be a victim of marketing :comeon:
Don't be a common dummy :comeon:

Be smart with your money and teach yourselves. Everything else is complete bullshyt.

And people will pay a lot of money to ensure that you never feel these emotions or see that commercial again :comeon:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Peoples thoughts on this deal are all over the place lol. I think it’s hilarious. You might as well get off the NFL’s case if you have a problem with this commercial and deal for Colin Kaepernick. I’ve been saying since the beginning that Colin don’t ever have to pick up a football again. His name is way bigger now than it ever was in football. Imagine him going back in the nfl just to back up some rookie or some shyt smh.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
When them filthy cacs who burned their Nikes see this come on during a Sunday football commercial they gonna be on some

first-poop-in-six-days-5210.gif

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Brehs be like "you helped me but that wasn't from the kindness of your heart :damn:"

:snoop: whether it be China or Nike who gives a fukk. How do you still believe in selflessness in 2018? Nobody will ever help you for no reason. Just get yours and try to get some more.

I'll cop the Kaep 1 just to send Nike the message I want more of that support. That's how an exchange works.

And ain't no victims in a fair exchange.

Daps
I don’t see how y’all can get emotionally invested in somenthing a billion dollar corporation puts out like this, y’all know they don’t give a fukk about anything going on with us.

Would you have preferred he was being promoted by a rapper who's signed to a label that is a subsidiary of a billion dollar corporation? If this draws awareness to his message, one that is attempting to shed light on the unaddressed brutality of black people by the police, then he is to be commended for taking advantage of this opportunity. Who cares what Nike's motivations are? Too many of our people are shortsighted and simpleminded in their outlook. It's very frustrating and annoying. :francis:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Would you have preferred he was being promoted by a rapper who's signed to a label that is a subsidiary of a billion dollar corporation? If this draws awareness to his message, one that is attempting to shed light on the unaddressed brutality of black people by the police, then he is to be commended for taking advantage of this opportunity. Who cares what Nike's motivations are? Too many of our people are shortsighted and simpleminded in their outlook. It's very frustrating and annoying. :francis:
I’d have preferred them not shoving a brainwashing message down our throats that will not improve shyt with race relations and not doing shyt about our society crumbling, you clearly are a slave to capitalism so I’ll let you cook

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
And you know what nikka if this is shedding light about police brutalizations then why the fukk isn’t Nike putting their foot on the neck of multiple police stations doing the shyt. You mean to tell me they pushing that message and at the same time letting the fukking Police use their shoes to bait blacks into stealing just to lock them up? Wtf