Powerful New Nike Commercial Featuring Colin Kaepernick

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
When them filthy cacs who burned their Nikes see this come on during a Sunday football commercial they gonna be on some

first-poop-in-six-days-5210.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see how y’all can get emotionally invested in somenthing a billion dollar corporation puts out like this, y’all know they don’t give a fukk about anything going on with us.

They are doing this to get money no doubt but tell that to the people who Nike is donating to as part of this initiative.

You guys conflate motive with end result too often here.

Pizza hut gives wrong orders and undeliverable pizza to the homeless for free. Yes they have ulterior motives but ask a homeless man eating rotting shyt from a trashcan if he appreciates the fresh pizza and I'm sure his opinion will differ from yours.

I'm not under the guise that Nike is a friend or an ally. But, in this particular instance, their actions further my motives and that is something that I can appreciate

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really bringing awareness to police brutality with that one guys. Colin a glorified Allstate man in this ad.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They are doing this to get money no doubt but tell that to the people who Nike is donating to as part of this initiative.
Oh really?

Is Nike donating to politicians who support stronger laws against police brutality? Unions? Anti-discrimination employment and labor laws?

I support Colin...but yesterday, I think we lost the plot.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

You guys conflate motive with end result too often here.

Pizza hut gives wrong orders and undeliverable pizza to the homeless for free. Yes they have ulterior motives but ask a homeless man eating rotting shyt from a trashcan if he appreciates the fresh pizza and I'm sure his opinion will differ from yours.

I'm not under the guise that Nike is a friend or an ally. But, in this particular instance, their actions further my motives and that is something that I can appreciate
Brehs be like "you helped me but that wasn't from the kindness of your heart :damn:"

:snoop: whether it be China or Nike who gives a fukk. How do you still believe in selflessness in 2018? Nobody will ever help you for no reason. Just get yours and try to get some more.

I'll cop the Kaep 1 just to send Nike the message I want more of that support. That's how an exchange works.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don’t see how y’all can get emotionally invested in somenthing a billion dollar corporation puts out like this, y’all know they don’t give a fukk about anything going on with us.

It does not matter if they care they are supporting someone that does.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
People were paid a lot of money to elicit these very emotions out of you guys.

Don't be a victim of marketing :comeon:
Don't be a common dummy :comeon:

Be smart with your money and teach yourselves. Everything else is complete bullshyt.