Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Honestly they ALL die. This shyt is so convoluted, especially the Jason shyt. He has no fukking idea what he wants or why he's doing the shyt he's doing.

And where the fukk is ghost gonna get the money to be able to pay him & tasha past the next two months :comeon:

And :martin: at not giving us the lala sex scene. Somebody need to get to fukking soon :ufdup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My nikka Dre back. Ghost bout to have some muscle behind him.

ClassicGlisteningAsianpiedstarling-small.gif

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I just want to know when it will be acknowledged that in the first season Ghost wanted to quit, give the business to Tommy, properly divorce his wife, and move on with Angela.

Tommy and Tasha sabotaged his plans to live legitimately for their own selfish reasons, which served as the catalyst for everything that’s happened up to this point.

Literally the only person supporting Jamie’s desire to leave the criminal life behind was Angie. She’s dead right now because she still believed in a legit future with Jamie.

Now we got Tasha and Tommy being written to appear like they’re the victims in all this.

Egregious.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I just want to know when it will be acknowledged that in the first season Ghost wanted to quit, give the business to Tommy, properly divorce his wife, and move on with Angela.

Tommy and Tasha sabotaged his plans to live legitimately for their own selfish reasons, which served as the catalyst for everything that’s happened up to this point.

Literally the only person supporting Jamie’s desire to leave the criminal life behind was Angie. She’s dead right now because she still believed in a legit future with Jamie.

Now we got Tasha and Tommy being written to appear like they’re the victims in all this.

Egregious.
Yep but the thing is Ghost never talks about this stuff. He just makes faces and says dumb shyt.