Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A club that's had multiple murders in it, multiple arrests and drug operations inside, a club that recently got robbed...but no secu...man just forget it.
full

Sounds like an after hours spot to me:mjlit:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Is it me or did they create a plot hole with Tate going to tell Ghost about Tariq. How did he know? Or will they show that in subsequent episodes.

Also was I the only one uneasy watching Ghost become a sell out and a c00n before our very eyes in hopes of fulfilling his political aspirations.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they say how Tommy knew about the Ruiz recording? All I remember is Tommy knowing that Procter was going to snitch and that's why he killed him. I don't remember seeing that microchip again after Procter gave it to his daughter.
Season 4, when the Homeland Security guy was at Proctor's house playing the recording on the laptop Tommy heard it and killed him. Tommy was going to take the laptop and destroy it, but Proctor told him he would take care of the laptop himself.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is also the only one calm walking AWAY in the final montage while everyone else is intense walking TOWARDS Truth... that’s another giveaway

another giveaway is at the end of the montage, they show everyone cocking guns but Tariq and Tasha... clearly Ghost was shot by someone he cares about

ghost also told Tariq he asked Breeze the same question and Breeze never changed his answer so he shot him... right after this, Tariq comes to the club and asks Ghost a 2nd time is he gonna turn him in and Ghost gives him the same answer then he just straight up says “goodnight dad” and walks away

I wouldn’t be surprised if the final 5 episodes are what if scenarios showing the possible ways all the suspects could’ve killed him and that’s how they still have Omari in them... but the writing is on the wall... it’s Tariq

Kanan killed his son and Tariq killed his pops... that’s the “final betrayal”

tariq will eventually adapt the name “Ghost” when he starts his new drug life and here we’ll have the Power Book 2: Ghost series

Tommy and Ghost were inevitable for 1 to be dead and 1 to go to jail by the series end so I predict Tommy will go down for that Proctor recording by the finale

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I think Tommy or Tariq killed him if he is did, I'm rewatching it and you could see Tommy scoping him when he gives the speech and scoping him after he leaves.

At the same time who was shooting at both of them on the roof? and why?

in ghost's meeting with ramona and white chick, they said he had 24 hours to fix it - get a location, she wanted to announce that evening. he met with them in the morning and had an announcement party at night, that was 24 hours at best.
Damn that's crazy as fukk. Talk about a full day :russ: He did a lot in one day then. You're right!

Did the police forget that Dre was in witness protection when Silver was killed? :heh:
You could see the detective clearly coerced him because he was saying that he was at Ghost's place then she said, you was at the parking garage and he follows her lead. However the case couldn't see trial because he was in witness protection at the time so he couldn't have been there.