Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Which shouldn't even be possible......you know what? fukk it. fukk it all.
u8hWddXC_o.png
That nikka was out driving the same night, after they got him on video at the scene of the crime of a bloody murder:mjlol:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Yup. Pretty much. His arrogance has always been there but he kept it to a certain level cause he needed all these people. When he felt he didn’t, all that shyt came out.

He told each character what they always thought Ghost thought of them.

Tommy you need me I dont need you.
Tate your a loser.
Tasha you can back who you were.
Dre you not me you a bytch.
Tariq I ain't taking the weight.

In reality Ghost right about all of this. Where is Tommy without Ghost. Tate could never beat Ghost. Him and Tasha was just together till Ghost got where he wanted. Dre never was gangsta.deep down he was a wanna be Ghost. Who folded each time. Tariq was a fukk up who need to learn the hard way.

Ghost played everybody and in the end it came back on him. He always felt he was above everyone. Kanan tried to tell him you ain't seeing it clearly but his arrogance got to him.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
these motherfukkers had all the evidence in the world to get at Ghost. But the judge said naw. So it’s fukking baffling to me that a dude who just got booked for murder is what got the warrant lol
I understand he said he was there, but good lord. Did they even check to see if he was anywhere near there before they released a murder suspect

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So they couldn't get an arrest warrant with all that fake evidence, so she gets a known liar to lie and he gets out of jail just like that :wow:

:dead: @ everyone coming at him at once.

these motherfukkers had all the evidence in the world to get at Ghost. But the judge said naw. So it’s fukking baffling to me that a dude who just got booked for murder is what got the warrant lol
I understand he said he was there, but good lord. Did they even check to see if he was anywhere near there before they released a murder suspect

He didn't even know where Terry Silver was killed. And he was in there for a murder his damn self. Its more evidence against Dre for his murder than it is Ghost for his:russ: