Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Paz and Saxe looked to be the closest to the club but with this show itll end up being fukking Simon Stern or the ghost of Kanan :mjlol:

here’s my question: if he’s dead, and the show isn’t saying he’s dead since they’re framing it as who shot ghost, does anyone care beyond the first episode in January? For me, if he’s gone, I’m good. Doesn’t really matter who killed him or why because none of these other characters are interesting enough on their own to hold my attention for five weeks

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
yeah his arrogance is hillarious im watching power confidential now and courtney lying ass talking about james is speaking freely this episode

He is speaking freely. Ghost was talking that shyt. This the first time he truly honest. He feel that he finally made it out the life. Now he telling them how he deeply feel about them.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He is speaking freely. Ghost was talking that shyt. This the first time he truly honest. He feel that he finally made it out the life. Now he telling them how he deeply feel about them.
Yup. Pretty much. His arrogance has always been there but he kept it to a certain level cause he needed all these people. When he felt he didn’t, all that shyt came out.