Reppin
NULL

THE WRITING IS SO shytTY...
I DONT REALLY HAVE ANY IDEA RIGHT NOW.

THEY DO shyt THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE
LIKE TOMMY THINKING GHOST KILLED KEISHA
AFTER THEY HAD AN OFFICIAL TRUCE
OVER ANGELA IN THE PREVIOUS EPISODE.

:dead:THEY REALLY HAVE GHOST RUNNING FOR LT GOV.
:devil:
:evil:

my predictions. Tariq kills tommy because tommy ends up finding it was Tasha. Ghost takes the fall for it to save Tasha and Tariq. The end.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ghost? His nickname should be changed to BIG ORANGE TRAFFIC CONE the way everyone knows who he is and yells his name out :russ:

I ain't trying to nit pick this shyt apart, but wouldn't a body in an unlocked car in a busy parking garage smell after a while? Wouldn't the car get towed after a while? Then again this is power, so this happened last week.

:manny:

This fool showed up to kill Tommy with a Ronco kitchen knife
PorqonV.jpg

One last thing, and again I ain't trying to go too deep into this, at the end of the day its Power :pachaha:

I took a writing course years ago, and I learned that if you keep writing the same thing over and over (despite how great it is) it quickly loses its 'magic' or appeal.....on Power everyone keeps breaking into each others homes on some cat burglar shyt, some McGyver shyt...

They did say the parking complex was "decommissioned" which had me questioning why it still had a ton of parked cars in it:skip:

There's definitely the flaws in the writing but ima be back Sunday just like everyone else in here:blessed:

Ghost snitching on Tasha lowkey the grimiest shyt he did to me:pachaha:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
My goodness this is such a silly show :mjlol:

When they raided Tommy's warehouse and his crew saw Tommy hiding behind the fence but the cops didn't :mjlol:

Proctor's Uncle being this big shot mob boss yet that's the way he tries to kill Tommy? :mjlol:

Q the simp :mjlol:

Also, I was expecting a bigger ciff hanger for a mid season finale :ld:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't see how Ghost gets out untouched. Tommy and Tariq want to kill him, and Dre is working with the feds to get Ghost locked up, Tasha snitched on him, and Tate will be looking to tell the world about Ghost as revenge.

All that is just too much for someone to dodge. All signs seem to be pointing to something happening to Ghost next episode. I don't think he'll be killed, but I do think Tate will tell the public about Ghost and the feds will come in and find the evidence Dre planted to arrest Ghost.

There's also a chance Ghost kills Tate before he goes public about Ghost past.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
My notes:

-Not even going to lie, I thought this was the worst episode of the season and arguably one of the worst of the whole series. I'm worried that the show is just trying to hustle to the finish line at this point, even if things don't make sense or are just done out of convenience. Felt like WWE-level writing. :francis:

-I want Tariq dead. I already said this before, but no, I want him killed in the worst possible way. I've never hated a character this much, on any television show I've ever watched. At least with other characters that people don't like, they can make me laugh (like Brian from Family Guy), or I can at least somewhat understand where they're coming from (like Violet from Mom). Tariq literally has no redeemable qualities whatsoever. Nothing that makes him human, nothing that makes him sympathetic. He wants to sell drugs for no apparent reason, becomes attached to everybody who has anything negative to say about his father, and consistently makes next-level stupid decisions without learning a damn thing. That speech he gave to Ghost was one of the worst moments in this whole series. This kid has the balls to talk like that to his father, saying he's never done anything for him, saying he was never his father, and threatening to murder him. Tariq is begging for Ghost to kill him, giving him a free shot by being such a piece of shyt and Ghost doesn't want to take it. I don't care anymore. Ghost needs to take it back to the old days and show Tariq what happens when you mess with him too much. He needs to go full-on psycho and have his son coughing up blood and vomit. In one season, the writers have convinced me that everyone's lives would be better if Tariq was in a casket. Congratulations. :hhh:

-I'm not buying this "Ghost is evil" narrative, or this "Ghost has changed" narrative. I see exactly what game the writers are playing and they're losing. Ghost isn't perfect. He's made plenty of mistakes during the show, but with this episode, the writers want you to think Ghost was the second coming of Hitler, Charles Manson, and David Duke. Like R. Kelly said, "...they was describing Lucifer." Ghost isn't Lucifer. They put that scene in with Tasha because they want the audience to hate him as much as they do. "Look! Ghost attacked Tasha! He's evil!" What kind of show is this? What was Ghost before if he wasn't a drug dealer, a criminal, and a murderer? Mister Rogers? Obama? They're purposely derailing his character to make everyone else look better by comparison, and it's not working. :scust:

-Tommy continues to be one of the stupidest characters on this show. I was afraid that he would automatically assume that Ghost killed LaKeisha because this war between them is just incredible television. But then I thought, "Why? After what happened in episode eight, where Ghost had the opportunity to put Tommy in jail, right after Tommy admitted to the fukking crime, and he saved him, what problems would these two have?" I guess I was wrong and these writers just wanted to impress me with how stupid they could make Tommy. He has no proof, no evidence that Ghost did anything. All of a sudden, he's blaming him for every bad thing in his life like he's looking for reasons to kill him. I guess Ghost is the reason he can't get his new gun licensed, or the reason his credit score dropped, or the reason he's in debt with the IRS. Didn't Tommy take English when he was in school? One thing they teach you is critical thinking. No one else could have done it? 2-Bit and Spanky, probably? I don't know how Tommy was ever best friends with Ghost if it's this easy to distrust him and believe he's a horrible person. :gucci:

-So Ghost killed Silver and left the body in the trunk? Days have passed since then, and he never bothered to clean up after himself? He just thought that nobody would ever find it? Why would he not get rid of the body? This is even dumber than the time he left his fingerprints on Greg's window after having gloves on. I refuse to believe someone like Ghost would be that sloppy considering how much of a control freak he is. Like I said, they're derailing his character to make everyone else look better. :snoop:

-So Tommy just tried to kill Tariq the other day, and now he's talking to him about Ghost like he didn't say they're both grimy and low down? He didn't just disown him forever? And Tasha literally doesn't suffer any consequences for killing Keisha. Tariq just glosses over what she did because Ghost is evil and he's the enemy. I'm surprised Tariq didn't bother telling Tasha about what Tommy did to him. This scene was just bizarre. Tasha and Tariq are both lying to Tommy about what happened because they want Ghost dead, and it doesn't matter if he's about to go down for something he didn't even do. All of these characters are sociopaths. :deadmanny:

-I feel like Dre's never going to die at this point. He should have died last season, and now, he's causing more trouble in the background for everyone. He's like that bratty little kid that does dumb shyt like unscrew the salt shaker, and everyone is like :ohhh: trying to figure out who could have done it. At least two of the reasons Tommy wants Ghost dead (again) are because of Dre. By the way, how come he escaped and it was never brought up again by Tommy's crew? Big Grims is probably rotting away in a shoebox somewhere, but it doesn't matter. :ld:

-Blanca is the female Saxe now. It was confirmed. And that means she's going to be just as incompetent as he is. Watch her get another innocent person killed. Wait, are there any innocent people left on this show? :russ:

-They really made Benny look like a big deal. I thought he would even be the one to kill Tommy, but they made him look like the biggest idiot on the planet. He wants answers from Tommy, so he doesn't get his crew to kidnap him and bring him to a secluded location? This huge guy with mob ties wants to come after someone with a knife and announce his intentions before he uses the knife? And he dies in no time at all? There was no point in him even being in this episode if that's how they were going to use him. :mjtf:

-On one hand, Jason's finally dead. But on the other hand, it doesn't matter because Tommy's decided to hate Ghost again so who cares? Seriously, I didn't give a shyt about Jason's death. He was just a constant complication whenever the writers were stuck and needed a way out. And all he did was hate both Tommy and Ghost while wanting them to work together every episode. Nobody cares. :unimpressed:

-I'm still waiting for the moment when Ramona finds out who Ghost really is. It will be like when you find out that celebrity you're a big fan of says something racist. I like Tate, though. He's not technically a good guy, but he's like Cliff Huxtable compared to everyone else on the show. He's just an a$$hole, which is a compliment when you compare him to people like Tommy and Tariq. :yeshrug:

-"You best keep your head on a swivel, 'cause I ain't gonna rest until you're six feet under." So put Ghost six feet under then. Go to Truth and blow his brains out while he's drinking. You were literally at Truth the other day barging in when Ghost was talking to Ramona. You know where to find him, and you believe he's the spawn of Satan. Go kill him. Unless you can't, and you won't. Actions and deeds, not words and lip service. :camby:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt getting litty :wow:

Everyone about to die in a Mexican standoff :mjlol:

I thought Benny moved smarter than that:francis:

Navy Seal Andre escaping again :mjgrin:

Governor Ghost :leon:

Tariq needs to get his lower half dipped in acid then left to get rolled over by a steam roller :pacspit:

Blanca's voice :scust:

Q a super simp, why the fukk would you want to get tangled in that mess :beli: