Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best comedy on TV, y'all. Jason and Benny both went out like fukking idiots. I doubt their respective crews are gonna retaliate. The deck is once again stacked against Ghost in ridiculous fashion while he continues to make moves he should NOT be able to make based on what he's done so far.

We're about to get the GOAT Sons of Anarchy type ass pull to get him out of most of these problems. Bring me more Hyper Blax Teller contrived ass events.

Pure Uncut, Nonsensical fukkery that falls apart upon any analysis, y'all. It's why I watch.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one still fukkin wit Tate?

Breh, ghost introduction into Tate's fukkkery was immediately on display when he tried to exploit his daughters death for personal gain....and forced them into speaking to the press when they should of been grieving

Tate is a scumbag breh, he never care about ghost daughters death, only what he could gain from it.

Tate...:camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Am I the only one still fukkin wit Tate? Ghost messed wit this man for no reason and manipulated him into killing a dude

Ghost destroyed a black man from the hood like him and joined a white woman who probably wants to gentrify it

GHOST WAS TRYING TO GET HIS SON BACK
AND ALFONSE DECIDED TO ADLIB THE PLAN.
NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE
BUT THAT HERO MOMENT
ONLY INCREASED TATES POPULARITY.

TATE fukkED HIMSELF
WHEN HE DECIDED TO BACK OUT THE QCP
AND MADE THOSE DISPARAGING REMARKS ABOUT BLACKS AND THE HOOD.

:devil:
:evil:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Tasha un sure if ghost really killed Silver?? All of a sudden she know where the body is?
When she brought up Silver to Ghost, Ghost said she better hope there were no cameras there, alluding to the fact he witnessed her getting piped down by Silver.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Breh, ghost introduction into Tate's fukkkery was immediately on display when he tried to exploit his daughters death for personal gain....and forced them into speaking to the press when they should of been grieving

Tate is a scumbag breh, he never care about ghost daughters death, only what he could gain from it.

Tate...:camby:

Also had Ghost put Alfonze on his payroll. Tate was finnessing Ghost from the jump. Tate thought Ghost was a rookie.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
That Dre breaking into Ghost crib without any trouble did it for me :hubie:

matta fact Dre converting into Jason Bourne aka the Road Runner is what's p*ssing me off even though it shouldn't cuz that's always going to be the story line whenever this idiot gets into any f*ckery :martin:

I'm just enjoying the show for what it is and see how this ends. What a tragic way to half as* the 2nd of the series starting from season 5 :why:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This episode took more twists than a turnstile in a NY subway.

Benny trying to kill Tommy with a knife :dahell:

Spider-Man must’ve been swinging around near that rooftop and helped Dre get down.

Terry was in pretty good shape for a guy that’s been dead for months. Who knew a car trunk could slow down decay.

Tariq being Tariq

Ghost getting into politics with all the dirt he’s done was probably the least far fetched thing that happened.
It's been like a week in Power

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Just caught up to 4 pages of this thread and loving all the fukkery and best part is no one asked where the hell is the other daughter this whole time lol. Is she just in her room the whole time while tommy talks about killing ghost in the apartment? This show obviously written by women because it's all written out of emotion and no logic :russ:

I hope everyone in this show dies in one big gun fight in the last episode. Would be dope if Benny's crew goes after Tommy but na that makes too much sense for this show.