Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't this ep supposed to be the season finale?
I havent watched this season.
I'm only interested in how Courtney is going to wrap this up since it's spun into fukk all
what is this Power Book 2 bullshyt?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wasn't this ep supposed to be the season finale?
I havent watched this season.
I'm only interested in how Courtney is going to wrap this up since it's spun into fukk all
what is this Power Book 2 bullshyt?

It was supposed to be the mid season finale but there's an extended mid season finale next week. The way it's looking, it could bleed over into Book 2 which would be a huge mistake. There are too many loose ends and six episodes remaining.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I cant get over the fact that Benny died the way he did

nikka got built up to be on Ghost/Tommy level and died worse than the nikka LaLa killed.

My dumbass was really yellin "the butcher comin, nikka!" For a lil minute

Even more disappointing is the dude that gave the breakdown for igor angor was off. That was a real nikka locked up smh. Cant wait for him to be introduced 3 episodes after the break

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I cant get over the fact that Benny died the way he did

nikka got built up to be on Ghost/Tommy level and died worse than the nikka LaLa killed.

My dumbass was really yellin "the butcher comin, nikka!" For a lil minute

Even more disappointing is the dude that gave the breakdown for igor angor was off. That was a real nikka locked up smh. Cant wait for him to be introduced 3 episodes after the break

It's the stupid amount of plot armor that Ghost, Tommy, and Dre have. They're all serial killers who can get themselves out of any jam

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He is a rat, multiple times over (Dude just literally called the cops and tried to get Tasha knocked for drug dealing out of a daycare, if they found something she woulda been a wrap.) There are other ways to get your kid to stop selling drugs besides snitching on your wife's operation, lol, smh.

He's a sucker for love, how you a drug lord and a lovesick puppy at the same time? His wife (she's trash too sometimes) always held him down with cops and potential enemies, etc... always protected him, but he constantly shyts on shorty. He treated his side jawn like the wife and his wife like the side jawn, can't respect that

He's just a slimy character, no moral compass...which is a good characteristic if you want to flourish in the underworld but you still a scumbag. I fukks with Tommy way more, he's not a slickster and a snake and he's loyal. Tommy is like a pit bull, Ghost is like a fox...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So 50 and Courtney are planning "several" spin off shows.:dwillhuh:
Who the fukk do they think is gonna watch all that?:heh:
They're not going to make it through one
They truly let the show's success get to their heads:camby:
You can tell this was 50's idea, lol. There is no way Courtney Kemp thought of this. 50 doesn't know or care about preserving the integrity/legacy of the show, he wants to try and milk the cow until the cow is bone dry, shyt is probably gonna fail miserably. Just make another crime-inspired show with the same team from Power, what's so hard about that? Lol, you don't gotta continue Power after it's clearly ran it's course, smh.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My whole shyt with him ratting on Tasha wouldn't that just set her up to rat on him. You know since she was right there with him on a lot of shyt you would think Ghost would know he's bringing a bunch of heat right back on himself by snitching on her. Plus did he even know where she kept her stash so what good would calling shyt in on her do.

Not to mention how ridiculous it would be for Tasha to be taking the cash from the stripper right there at the front door where any customers or parents or anybody could walk right in and see the exchange of a stack of cash like that.