Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Also....
The way Benny died was fukkING stupid. I'm starting to hate this show for its stupidity but I have to finish it due to me investing so much time into. What type of fukking mob boss tries to assassinate a dude ALONE and with a fukkING knife!???

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Tommy is the only character on this show with any redeemable qualities at this point still. Everybody else is straight garbage. Tasha, Ghost, Tariq, Sachs, Dre, Blanca, Tate...all trash.

But I felt a little bad for Ghost this episode. Everybody turning against him. Legit ain’t about to have nobody in his corner. And I’m still waiting for Riq’s little entitled bytch ass to get the ass whooping he deserves. Lol @ growing up privileged, whole ass penthouse, private schools and saying your pops ain’t did shyt for you. He can get killed next as far as I’m concerned and I wouldn’t give a shyt.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Tasha un sure if ghost really killed Silver?? All of a sudden she know where the body is?

bytch gave them turn by turn directions like it was that Death Row too hot for TV DVD where they showed you how to get to Snoop and Dre’s cribs lol :russ:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Ghost is always drinking alone at Truth. Does that place still operate or not? :mjlol:

That Ghost / Tasha scene had me in tears. Tasha has lost her fukking mind:dead:

They read the comments here about the state of Truth. I counted at least four separate occasions where Ghost was just in the club drinking and being given the business by other characters. :russ:

Daps
How did Dre automatically know Ghost set him up by killing Jason and sending a text from Jason’s phone to meet him?
Man everybody automatically knows everything on this show....except the police, who couldn’t find Silva’s car which was just chilling at the airport where he last drove it with his phone still inside:mjlol: