Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is officially the WOAT son on TV surpassing AJ Soprano and Finn from Breaking Bad. My god these fakkits make me never wanna have a son. I'd take my risk with a daughter. :dahell:

And Courtney is officially the WOAT TV producer. How are we suppose to see Ghost as the bad guy and HOW is any of this his fault? After Tariq, Tasha is the WOAT character next being Tommy. There is literally hardly any likable characters and the ones that were killed off
Angela, Proctor and now Benny.

I badly want Tasha and Tariq to die. But I know the latter is not going to die. :francis: I wish Angela was alive so Ghost would have an excuse to stop caring about his POS family.

How was Finn a bad son?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Tasha talking all that shyt like she Wonder Woman and when Ghost ran up on her she folded like laundry

took her soul by the end of that scene.....

XwTG4-.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 needs to dead all that emmy talk. i wouldnt give this show one of those ugly-ass vibe award trophies.

at this point it's like they come up with the moments they wanna see (ghost vs. jason! dre goes super-goon: the sequel! everybody snitches! tariq becomes the new ghost!), then figure out how to get to those moments by asking questions to a magic 8-ball. i struggle to think of another show with THIS kind of audience that is THIS poorly plotted.

see yall next week. :snoop: