Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Everybody's snitching now.
:scust:

Does Top Flight Security of the world Rosie Perez have a tracker on everybody's car? She stays popping up on bamas.
:ohhh:

So NY is about to elect a dope-dealing, murdering, money-laundering lieutenant governor into office?
:martin:

How is Ghost gonna keep making moves with the secret service following him around?
:jbhmm:

Saxe still isn't in jail? That #WhitePriviledge
:win:

How did Dre escape the buiding where Jason was killed?
:dahell:

So Jason's second in command knew about the meeting with Ghost, but didn't avenge him or claim his body?
:shaq2:

Dre did all that snitching to get his daugther, but where's his daughter?
:wtf:

It's hard to fire Black people from a good job. You might fire us on Friday, but we're coming back to work on Monday. I see you, Councilman Tate!
:salute:

Ghost, stop threatening Tariq and actually put your hands on him! He's not buying your wolf tickets! Beat his azz!
:birdman:

Spanky and 2-Bit can see Tommy hiding, but an entire SWAT team can't?
:what:

Tasha still doesn't even know Q's last name, but she talmbout she wants him so bad. Tasha's a ho.
:camby:

Why is Truth still open, and is Ghost the only employee?
:dwillhuh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benny...................:what: was the fukking point
This guy got a whole crew and guns but runs up on dude outside his apartment with a flick knife :mindblown::mjlol:

And from a writing perspective, they built that guy up like that, to go out like that? Like you said Wtf was the point :skip:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly dude made Vincent back down :dead:
They even made dude pull the knife back out his chest and have Tommy put his hands up again like he was about to at least go out swinging, but had him slump to the floor 3 seconds later in comedic fashion

Literally all that was missing was this sound effect

shyt with these writers I’m almost surprised they didn’t use it :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Where do I start?

So this episode was good from a straight fukkery perspective, but otherwise terrible as far as story.

I was so mad about Benny and Jason's deaths. Unrealistic AF. These 2 characters were being built as some "final boss" type people, only to get killed so cheaply and quickly like they never actually mattered to the story.

Tasha knows exactly where Silver's body was and tells the feds as if she's still not guilty by association or by having suspicions about it and not telling them? She's an idiot for that.

Tariq being so angry and bratty is getting redundant.

There was a lot of other stupid things going on or that happened that I don't care enough to bring up. It's a good thing this is the last season or else idk if I'd be able to keep watching.