Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Herc brought a knife to a gun fight?
:snoop:

Tommy killed a made man, though. He's about to have bigger problems than just worrying about Ghost.
:whoa:

Considering that all the other cartels in Mafia groups in the show haven't acted out revenge for their boss

Benny's crew retaliating is very unlikely.

By the way, I liked how some of us gave the writers the benefit of the doubt thinking they cleverly hadaway of having Benny know who killed proctor via a cryptic name (Igor)

Only come to find out , he still didn't know shyt:pachaha: and really thought some guy named Igor killed him

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
filnobep needs to make more vids, he barely puts out any

probably because it takes a loooooong as time to animate. I’ve dabbled with it a bit but it’s time and cost prohibitive.

but really the filno cat should’ve signed with a production company like All Def Digital and let them front the costs. He’s been in the game for a min.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I was so mad about Benny and Jason's deaths. Unrealistic AF. These 2 characters were being built as some "final boss" type people, only to get killed so cheaply and quickly like they never actually mattered to the story.
All of the "final bosses" on this show get dealt with quickly: Lobos, The Jiminez twins, DJ Vlad, Jason, Kanan. Everybody is easynto kill except for Dre.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Considering that all the other cartels in Mafia groups in the show haven't acted out revenge for their boss

Benny's crew retaliating is very unlikely.

By the way, I liked how some of us gave the writers the benefit of the doubt thinking they cleverly hadaway of having Benny know who killed proctor via a cryptic name (Igor)

Only come to find out , he still didn't know shyt:pachaha: and really thought some guy named Igor killed him
Yeah, Benny not knowing aboit Tommy was stupid. Especially after the knowing look that Benny gave Tommy, an the camera angles used at the meet with Vincent.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, Benny not knowing aboit Tommy was stupid. Especially after the knowing look that Benny gave Tommy, an the camera angles used at the meet with Vincent.
This show is elite in disappointing their audience

When you are looking forward to something that will have you :gladbron:

The end results leave you:beli:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
All of the "final bosses" on this show get dealt with quickly: Lobos, The Jiminez twins, DJ Vlad, Jason, Kanan. Everybody is easynto kill except for Dre.

Looking at your list makes me realize I didn't see any of the eps where they died....wait. I saw the sis die.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be frank... if I’m Ghost, I’m liquidating all my assets and moving overseas.
Can't, breh gotta run for office. :dead:

Benny is such a good character actor.

What a waste of talent.
I wonder what his response would be to comparing this show to Power.

LOL nah but serious why does everyone say the Power timeline is all happening within months? Did y'all read that?
Courtney Kemp said it some seasons ago.