Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This shyt gets worse the more you hear her talk, it’s been 5 months but they let riq age but Tasha ghost tommy are all the same age as when it started :swaggywhat:

And I know Tasha was thot life and all but if she’s 30 on the show and riq is 16 she had him at 14? :dwillhuh:

:cantblife:
Howlin. repped :russ:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This shyt is like cartoon now. One week, they kidnapping a queen pin from a courthouse and killing her, this week Ghost has a full on car wreck and a shootout in the daytime and walks awaylike it ain't shyt... shyts ridiculous.

Its still somewhat entertaining, but it's also becoming kind of corny tbh...

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
This shyt is like cartoon now. One week, they kidnapping a queen pin from a courthouse and killing her, this week Ghost has a full on car wreck and a shootout in the daytime and walks awaylike it ain't shyt... shyts ridiculous.

Its still somewhat entertaining, but it's also becoming kind of corny tbh...

Head of a big drug Cartel just got clipped while in police custody and how did all of Mexico respond?

full

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Such passion in this thread for this show
:russ:

I remember the previous seasons when I used to question the logic of the storyline and I immediately got hit with :mjpls: emojis and called a nitpicker/hater

I'm here for the jokes, memes and water cooler talk now

:yeshrug:

Show isn't good enough to be debating with people about it
Nah bruh. Before, we knew it had terrible writing but at least there was some promise that it could be a good show if they fixed the writing and hired better actors(and of course kill off Kanan at the end of season 2).

But now shyt is just outta control :russ:. Terrible writing + bad acting is just not a good mix.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah bruh. Before, we knew it had terrible writing but at least there was some promise that it could be a good show if they fixed the writing and hired better actors(and of course kill off Kanan at the end of season 2).

But now shyt is just outta control :russ:. Terrible writing + bad acting is just not a good mix.
That's where I was coming from, after the 1st Season, I too felt that the show had promise... but there were a few things that happened that kind of made me go :patrice:

Kanan surviving that fire was so ridiculous that I had to slot the show in that "entertaining but poorly written" category because after watching plenty of serious crime drama shows, that shyt right there was the pinnacle of bullshyt. I stopped being a stickler for details for Power soon after that. Now nothing surprises me with this show.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Head of a big drug Cartel just got clipped while in police custody and how did all of Mexico respond?

full
:mjlol:

They had Dre kill dude and then get caught by the Feds shortly after anyway :laugh:

Cartel knows he's snitching, their Kingpin just got murked and Dre running around like shyt is sweet... the shyt is jokes

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That's where I was coming from, after the 1st Season, I too felt that the show had promise... but there were a few things that happened that kind of made me go :patrice:

Kanan surviving that fire was so ridiculous that I had to slot the show in that "entertaining but poorly written" category because after watching plenty of serious crime drama shows, that shyt right there was the pinnacle of bullshyt. I stopped being a stickler for details for Power soon after that. Now nothing surprises me with this show.

You think 50 having creative input may have damage the show for the worse? :patrice:bc it’s only reason why his character survived for so long

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Watchin Tariq get sonned by Vinny had me like :banderas:
Bout time that lil sneaky mofukka got dealt with :ehh:
Hopefully the Italian Cats keep fukkin him up :blessed:

Tasha lookin :flabbynsick: this season, still ain't stoppin that new breh from :cape:for her smh

Ghost out there bussin shots :bustback: IN BROAD DAYLIGHT IN NYC :laff:
I know this been goin on for several seasons now but still that shyt be havin me like :beli:

Everybody be outside in NYC how convenient no one is ever present when Ghost or Tommy get into one of their shootouts :dead:

Dre a real bytch. When it came to killin that good brotha Donovan he was like :demonic: but anytime Ghost, Kanan, or the Feds roll up on him he like :to:
A question bout Proctor's situation. If someone is on the verge of OD'ing and you don't call 911 how TF is that a crime? That shyt is certainly coldhearted but it ain't a crime tho :manny:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
The scene where Ghost shoots at close range at the ambulance was a poorly written scene.

All of a sudden Ghost can’t shoot two people successfully at close range after smashing into them?

:rudy:
whole time watchin that scene i was like "are ambulances bulletproof??"....:dwillhuh:

:mjlol:
:sas1:Ghost shoulda gotten advice from Charlie Murphy (RIP) on how to murk mawfukkas in an ambulance
:sas2:Timestamped