Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
All turtle had to do was dial 911, she would of been dead by the time the ambulance rolled in. Really confused why he didn’t.

Obviously in the world of power, somehow sax will hold this over his head as if he was the one responsible for her death.
Exactly. A 9-1-1 call for an overdose, plus his daughter having to call him over because she was wilding is grounds for him to get sole custody no matter how much she tries to build a law career.

Plus, it's not like he killed her so I still don't see what kind of weight this holds. Whether he made the call or not she was seconds away from dying and the toxicology report will back that.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This is an oldie but I feel like it applies given the writing this season.

DiWG-bPW4AIZbZP

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Just finished

So Tommy and mushface got rammed close range by a big escalade and still coherent enough to buss shots back at ghost...ghost been killin ppl since day 1 but missed multiple shots of sitting targets close range all of a sudden

Tasha reminding us she's the worst character by far and nobody is taking the crown..about to fukk a random off the street one night, then plays switcharoo the next, all while still focusing her entire existence on ghost

Tariq in reality would have been dead long time ago..also someone tell me tommy didnt believe his BS story about kanaan

Ghost didnt notice the FBI raid the apartment him and dre just left!? Plz tell me this isnt so

Dre is the most confusing character in the world

Jason is a walking joke at this point

Besides the car crash scene this was a good episode to me tho..ghost starting to get back on his feet again

Edit: Proctor has always been one of the best characters on the show

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
So.... Ghost is out to kill Tommy. Tommy knows where ghost lives. Ghost knows where Tommy lives. Tommy knows where ghost works. Ghost knows where Tommy works.

It literally shouldn't be this hard for either of them to kill each other :heh:

But the writers want to make it seem like it's the hardest task for either of them to accomplish :childplease:

next ep:

Tommy has a point blank range shot at Ghost's head....

He gets ready to pull the trigger when suddenly a long lost piece of the space ship from the 1986 challenger explosion lands in between them and thwarts his attempt.....:francis:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I think Tasha's new dude is working with Agent Rosie Perez. :patrice:

She knows that Tasha is a married thot who slept with another man, about a week ago.

Great take..its really strange that bro was all over her after a few sentences..and is ready to war with ghost over it and he hasnt even hit

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
when tasha blames ghost for everything and talks about doing everything for her children :mindblown:

-first scene we see of her is her acting stroppy because ghost has to handle his legit business, then faps in front of his driver
-conspired to keep ghost in the drug game
-got shawn killed
-got silver killed
-shytty parenting got raina killed and her boy turned out by the streets
-ignores mamma's good advice
-uses and abuses lala
-from what I remember, she had a hand in angie's death

and there's probably more, all done in a 5 month period

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
Ghost is too weak, and unefficient this season.
He needs to get back in control, bang the NCP chick and run his business again.
All the rest need to die.