Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One more day :wow:

More & more shyt they show got me thinking Angie HAS TO be dead. Their really is no other reason that would make Ghost finally want to kill tommy.

Here’s a kicker tho.....Why the fukk didn’t Tommy just shoot them both at the same time? :what:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
whoever reading/lurking don't click these spoilers if you don't want the drop on season 6

m56qtu88gmg31.jpg

g4wuqhchupg31.jpg
Thanks, wack ending. Won't be watching.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

"WHAT?!?!?!??!! Hold on now Tommy.... Ghost was right there... Ohhhhh shyt he's gonna go crazy.. There's nothing stopping him from becoming the old ghost now.. He's gonna think I had something to do with this... Look Tommy, you're on your own with this"

"But Tasha.......... You my sister.... We supposed to be............"

"That was before you flew off the fukking handle and didn't tell me about this shyt... I'm not trying to go against Ghost.........."

"Don't worry about that... I'll take him out..."

Dum Dum

I been predicting this show since it's inception... Watch that scene gonna go straight like that... shyt is all about the fukkery... When you break it down, it's a hood novel book... 9.99 in the bargain bin nikka

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
We here, tonight power back :wow:

some people who saw the premiere at msg already leaked what happens in episode 601

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I've been listening to that cover of "In the Air Tonight" for days now, just to get ready for tomorrow night. :wow:

Feels good to anticipate something again. :wow: