Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at Dre talking about he only wanna take his daughter into Witness Protection with him. He don't need the baby mama. :laff:
:dead:

I’m not even sure why they would have him fukking her and then have her help save them both if they were gonna have him not include her later.

i can't blame Ghost for killing Silver, you see the way his wife was bouncing in the air of silver's dikk that had to be at least 12 inches of pipe Silver was giving her the way she was bouncing LMAO

Rotimi has a mad impressive physique :dame:

:dame:

People seem to like Saxe, but that cac gets on my damn nerves each and every time with his smart mouth and always popping up like some jack in the box.

We know he has it in for Angela because she didn't give up the p*ssy after Greg was murdered, but I still can't figure out why this Bianca chick is on Angela's case so bad...unless it's some type of fellow latina jealousy/rivalry.
She was probably just close with Ray Ray or trying to get justice for one of her fallen cops. :yeshrug:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.So much loose ends - finale was meh.

Ghost with the sleeperhold the Silver though.:obama:

Its over after season 6 Tommy v Ghost will be the last season.

Was a decent run whilst it lasted.

they said its going 7 seasons

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They better let that little fukk stay in Connecticut. They better not ruin their legacy by trying to get him over.

I’m saying one of the main 4 had to die but they could of did her better than Tommy killing her cause he was aiming at ghost for trying to help his dumb ass. Also I must say they could of been a little more mysterious with whether she died or not. There ain’t no way she survives that. [/spoilers]

I’m mad that they went 10 minuets over and still didn’t wrap not one thing up and left us on a cliffhanger.

this is power lol she might survive this

Daps
Top boy was better. It's a shame it didnt get more seasons, and they might not be able to make anymore because half the cast is :flabbynsick:

unless they do a 10 years later story
Am sure The new chapter of Top Boy will premiere sometime in 2019, as a Netflix original production.

Season 3 will bring ten new episodes penned by screenwriter Ronan Bennett and the creative team behind the original series.

The first two seasons of the series are currently available to stream online on Netflix.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if it was said yet but Ghost is dreaming
that would be :scusthov: i hope that isn't true. so this dude just had the most complex dream in the history of mankind? :dead:

what im hoping is true like was said in here, is that angela dies in S6EP1 and the next season is ghost vs tommy for power and revenge. bunch of calculated moves mixed in with this fed case hanging over them. if it was well done, they could end the series on it

but who fukkin knows :yeshrug:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
that would be :scusthov: i hope that isn't true. so this dude just had the most complex dream in the history of mankind? :dead:

what im hoping is true like was said in here, is that angela dies in S6EP1 and the next season is ghost vs tommy for power and revenge. bunch of calculated moves mixed in with this fed case hanging over them. if it was well done, they could end the series on it

but who fukkin knows :yeshrug:

I only say that because Angela never discloses who will testify against ghost. Also what they are wearing is the last time they saw each other when they were at the school. Angela was just at home in attorney clothes and Ghost was in a button up talking to proctor. Then Tommy just pops up but tommy does have the silencer on.

Like you said who knows but thats my guess :manny:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only say that because Angela never discloses who will testify against ghost. Also what they are wearing is the last time they saw each other when they were at the school. Angela was just at home in attorney clothes and Ghost was in a button up talking to proctor. Then Tommy just pops up but tommy does have the silencer on.

Like you said who knows but thats my guess :manny:
On God I will run up on Courtney Kemp myself if she pulls that bullshyt. :mindblown: