Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This chick is dumb as shyt

Why wouldn't you let that hang in the air to keep people anticipating the next season? :mindblown:

This is the same person who thought it made more sense for Ghost to shoot Angela than Tommy. It took someone else who worked on the show to convince her that it wasn't a good idea. :francis:

I'm starting to understand why you guys make fun of her all the time. :mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
''ohhh hell no'' lmaoooooooooooooo that nikka bomani came back :mjlol: nikka miss that p*ssy loool

i forget that darkskin michael ealy lookin like nikka whos Angie lawyer. forgot which movie i've seen him in

''NOT YOU !!!'' lmaooooooooooooooooooo

''we should kill this bytch''

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SILVER SNITCHING !!!!! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
There's no plausible scenario where angie survives that doesn't make the show completely jump the shark(I know people already think it has)

I expect her to die episode 601, her dying would be dumb af too cuz she a fed attorney who had conspiracy charges pending if she didn't give up ghost and them so if she's dead who looks guilty? If she's missing who looks guilty?

If she survives she knows who shot her so tommy would get locked and they weren't even supposed to be in contact with her.

power shoulda stayed with the kanan and tariq arc, that's how you take out ghost n tommy.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That does not mean a dream sequence though. I've seen someone refer to a 2 season long dream sequence even though the show has never had dream sequences.
Angela is not dead can be she's not dead yet or will survive the shooting.

But, Angela and Ghost's fates are sealed though; so either she dies in episode 1 next season or they are together no matter what. No more flip-flopping.
True maybe she survived it or maybe it's a dream if she is not dead. Her surviving it can go either way, we will see next season.

Courtney could also be just trolling us cause why would she even say that.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
its weird that courtney kemp kinda confirmed that silver was dead, but since when do they do off screen deaths?

And then implied that Angie was only shot, not dead

Welp, 2 more seasons left brehs

nikka what episode were you watching ???

they showed Ghosts mind in a flashback choking the nikka out and strangling him

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Are you live streaming this while your commenting right now?? :dead:

nikkas BEEN asking me this since season 1... IM IN THE UK.. our Netflix for this show doesnt come up until Monday, i work late monday and tuesday, wednesday is the only day i get to watch it.. and yes im commenting as im watching :yeshrug: lemme enjoy the ting man