Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikkas BEEN asking me this since season 1... IM IN THE UK.. our Netflix for this show doesnt come up until Monday, i work late monday and tuesday, wednesday is the only day i get to watch it.. and yes im commenting as im watching :yeshrug: lemme enjoy the ting man
Which series do you like best, Top Boy or Power?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I'm bout to watch the finale again.
It was good i mean reminds me of SOA now with how wild that got I don't agree with certain killings but
I'll still watch it...its only a damn tv show I don't over critique my entertainment anymore just want to enjoy the crazy ride

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
People seem to like Saxe, but that cac gets on my damn nerves each and every time with his smart mouth and always popping up like some jack in the box.

We know he has it in for Angela because she didn't give up the p*ssy after Greg was murdered, but I still can't figure out why this Bianca chick is on Angela's case so bad...unless it's some type of fellow latina jealousy/rivalry.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Which series do you like best, Top Boy or Power?

The writing in Top Boy is better although I don't like how they had the one positive black man killed in season one while that pregnant cac bytch who introduced Ra'nell to the drug shyt pretty much got away.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't figure out why this Bianca chick is on Angela's case so bad...unless it's some type of fellow latina jealousy/rivalry.
i just take it as a lower level detective who's disgusted that a high up exec like angela is dirty, and think's she's stumbled on a case (which she has :dead:). i dont know if there's that much to read into there

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
There's no plausible scenario where angie survives that doesn't make the show completely jump the shark(I know people already think it has)

I expect her to die episode 601, her dying would be dumb af too cuz she a fed attorney who had conspiracy charges pending if she didn't give up ghost and them so if she's dead who looks guilty? If she's missing who looks guilty?

If she survives she knows who shot her so tommy would get locked and they weren't even supposed to be in contact with her.

power shoulda stayed with the kanan and tariq arc, that's how you take out ghost n tommy.
Holly got shot in the chest and lived.

Kanaan got beat to death and burnt alive and lived.

Ghost got shot, never went to the hospital, back alley doctor or anything, just shrugged it off.

They killed at least 80 people in 5 months and law enforcement isn't concerned at all.

They don't killed multiple high rsnking drug lord and no one cares, nikkas is still doing business with them.

But if Angela survives this show is "trash", FOH.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Holly got shot in the chest and lived.

Kanaan got beat to death and burnt alive and lived.

Ghost got shot, never went to the hospital, back alley doctor or anything, just shrugged it off.

They killed at least 80 people in 5 months and law enforcement isn't concerned at all.

They don't killed multiple high rsnking drug lord and no one cares, nikkas is still doing business with them.

But if Angela survives this show is "trash", FOH.

Holly got shot in the shoulder at a club in front of hundreds of people several could of called 911

Angie was shot in the chest in some obscure location with 2 witnesses who damn sure aint calling 911

I never said the bolded step your reading comprehension up homeboy

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Holly got shot in the shoulder at a club in front of hundreds of people several could of called 911

Angie was shot in the chest in some obscure location with 2 witnesses who damn sure aint calling 911

I never said the bolded step your reading comprehension up homeboy
Yea but you're still trying to apply logic to the story as if the story is based on logic. EVERYTHING about the show is illogical so why nitpick at one particular plot hole when they're plot holes all over the place?

Cats saw kanan get beat seemingly to death and trapped in a building that burned down, only to show up the next season. Cats heard/read the writers ridiculous assertion that all 5 seasons have taken place over the span of 5-6 months. Come on people.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Funny thing is .... I’ve never watched top boy lol
:dahell:... lol.. smh.. but you're right there. if you do ever watch it; you should live stream that.. your reaction commentary is funny af... :dead::laff:if you thought Power is good.. Top Boy has some moments...
:picard::damn: