Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Tommy really did that. WTF! :russ:

I low key thought it was gonna be Ghost with the way Tariq said in episode 8 that Ghost would fukk himself up and would get his time sooner or later.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like it’ll be Ghost against the world next season. Tariq and Tasha will definitely ride with Tommy against him especially when Tasha finds out Terry went missing. Tommy is stupid for even being upset about Turesi, he was a dead man no matter what. A snitch is still a snitch and the mob wouldn’t have given a fukk that he was only giving up Ghost. They wouldn’t trust that he’d keep his mouth shut, and Tommy was still gonna be a target for the Feds.

Proctor will be the catalyst for how it all ends. He still got that recording, he trusts Ghost more than he does Tommy. With Angela more than likely dead(you never know with this show) Proctor doesn’t need to worry so much about James technically. There’s still a chance Ghost might think he told Tommy about him showing the mob those pics.

Dre suddenly becoming John Wick during that first attempt on his life :stopitslime: You deep in the p*ssy and butt ass nekkid, yet fully able to go into assassin mode just like that.

He's killed his father and his pregnant girlfriend to protect ghost. He's sacrifice enough

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Looks like it’ll be Ghost against the world next season. Tariq and Tasha will definitely ride with Tommy against him especially when Tasha finds out Terry went missing. Tommy is stupid for even being upset about Turesi, he was a dead man no matter what. A snitch is still a snitch and the mob wouldn’t have given a fukk that he was only giving up Ghost. They wouldn’t trust that he’d keep his mouth shut, and Tommy was still gonna be a target for the Feds.

Proctor will be the catalyst for how it all ends. He still got that recording, he trusts Ghost more than he does Tommy. With Angela more than likely dead(you never know with this show) Proctor doesn’t need to worry so much about James technically. There’s still a chance Ghost might think he told Tommy about him showing the mob those pics.

Dre suddenly becoming John Wick during that first attempt on his life :stopitslime: You deep in the p*ssy and butt ass nekkid, yet fully able to go into assassin mode just like that.

I was thinking the same shyt. He might not have been snitching on Tommy but he was still a snitch and about to snitch on his best friend. I think Vincent Ragne handled it poorly though, he should have explained why Teresi was problematic

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mak was like

tenor.gif

Saxe was like

tenor.gif

Silver was like

giphy.gif

Dre was like

LightheartedMeagerHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif

Tasha was like

tenor.gif

Tommy was like

tumblr_m9hdtstcxk1rrdy0u_large.gif

Angie was like

tumblr_nyvzgxBf1O1rkvl19o1_400.gif

Ghost was like

vA3b4NM.gif

Dapped and repped

:laff: :laff: :laff:

:deadmanny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yup lol. Every single one of them was scheming and she was the only person being honest. But that shows how good people don’t always survive situations with bad people but also just how low each of them have gotten in terms of trust and being trustworthy. They’ve poisoned the well so much with each other and within themselves they can’t see the truth.

Tommy doing what he did just to make ghost feel shytty is indicative of all of that. I know some people will prob question if he meant to shoot ghost or Angela but I think it’s clear it was Angie. He wanted to take something from ghost just like shyt was taken from him. And he feels those people were taken from him because of ghost even though they were his actions. shyt is going to end really sad lol
tommy was aiming for ghost breh

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
TVLINE | The Tommy-Angela scenes have been some of my favorites this season, but I’m always struck by how quickly I forget that he’s a person who’s capable of doing horrific things.

I find that to be fascinating. I was on the airplane yesterday, and the stewardess came over and she was talking to me about the show, and she was a huge fan. And she was like, “I love Tommy, he’s my favorite character. He’s so emotional.” And I’m like, “Yeah, he’s totally emotional.” And then she says, “Yeah, he’s just so lovable. I just love him so much.” And I was like, “You know he’s a serial killer, right?” She was like, “No, he’s not!” I was like, “Girl.” [Laughs] Are you watching this show? He’s really, intensely messed up… It’s in such contrast to Ghost, who murders with such consideration.
Same shyt I always say when someone speaks on tommy like he's a good person and ghost ain't . He killed way more people than ghost including people he loved. Ghost ain't half as fukked up as tommy but for some reason Tommy is still seen as morally superior. I wonder why :mjpls:

and Dre didn't turn into super nikka he has always been a shooter. He was introduced as Kanans hitter. He told ghost he would handle anything including Milan. It's not far fetched to assume he could handle himself in a shootout. The creator is right about people not watching the show cause if you were paying attention you would know these things

I think Tariq is gonna kill Tommy in the end and take over :mjgrin:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
All ya pointing out all the shyt that was wrong with the episode and the season.

But I’m still trippin and confused why the Feds are letting that NYPD brawd stick around? Why haven’t they sent her a$$ home?

Bytch your investigation was closed, this federal case is way above your pay grade