Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not my Puerto Rican princess :mjcry:
No way she really dead...they'll just prolong her recovery. Dope ending btw. Not sure where this leaves Tasha's character going forward. Just realized Angie went to Choate. Same place Angie made something of herself professionally Ghost's son about to step knee deep in the drug game. The dualities brehs :wow:. Ghost sounding like my man Caesar at the end had me :deadrose:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Angie's not dead. Last thing they need is to start another season off with a major death. Granted, the only people that would be missing her is ghost and Paz. But if she was dead they wouldn't make it a cliffhanger. All that does is continue the investigation on ghost and Tommy and makes everyone look guilty. We've already had seasons where both Tommy and ghost been to jail and trial. IDK what to predict for next season. It's obviously gonna be a Tommy vs Ghost season, but this time even bigger than last time. I can see social media choosing sides and bickering about it already..."Team Ghost" , "Team Tommy"

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Idk why they're bringing back this useless hoe that James let go in Season 1 we already know that shyt will be sent to Bolivia real quick in court
That shyt is stupid. The feds already dismissed her because all she claims is to recognize a voice. They bring her back as a credible witness again because she heard ghost talk again? No other evidence?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Angie's not dead. Last thing they need is to start another season off with a major death. Granted, the only people that would be missing her is ghost and Paz. But if she was dead they wouldn't make it a cliffhanger. All that does is continue the investigation on ghost and Tommy and makes everyone look guilty. We've already had seasons where both Tommy and ghost been to jail and trial. IDK what to predict for next season. It's obviously gonna be a Tommy vs Ghost season, but this time even bigger than last time. I can see social media choosing sides and bickering about it already..."Team Ghost" , "Team Tommy"
Just what AmeriKKKa needs!!!!
:bjpraise:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I hope angie survives then she can tell ghost how tasha snaked her after she put her career/freedom on the line to save tariq bytch ass

but she took a slug to the lung it's over, and the way ghost was yelling her name after it went to black definitely sound like she gone :goatcry:

proctor hate angie just as much as saxe :dahell: dude been goin hard against her.

It's gonna be everybody vs ghost next season the feds,tasha,tommy,tariq,paz. We might finally see the real tate next season, they dragged dude character out too long wtf is his purpose reveal it already, it's clear he done some dirt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I hope angie survives then she can tell ghost how tasha snaked her after she put her career/freedom on the line to save tariq bytch ass

but she took a slug to the lung it's over, and the way ghost was yelling her name after it went to black definitely sound like she gone :goatcry:

proctor hate angie just as much as saxe :dahell: dude been goin hard against her.

It's gonna be everybody vs ghost next season the feds,tasha,tommy,tariq,paz. We might finally see the real tate next season, they dragged dude character out too long wtf is his purpose reveal it already, it's clear he done some dirt.
I hope Proctor takes Tommys spot.
Ghost and Proctor gonna be like Stockton and Malone in these streets!
:banderas:

"Joe! Get the yayo!!"
:smoothhoffa:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Great finale. Power always been slow moving early on but they always pick it up around episode 8. Same shyt as Homeland.

Season 6 gotta be the last season though. Don't know how they prolong this more other then putting more focus on Riq comeup in the drug game. Don't know if that is watchable tv though. Riq solo scenes was only watchable cause of Kanan.

I just hope Procotor comes out alive from all of this.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not my Puerto Rican princess :mjcry:
No way she really dead...they'll just prolong her recovery. Dope ending btw. Not sure where this leaves Tasha's character going forward. Just realized Angie went to Choate. Same place Angie made something of herself professionally Ghost's son about to step knee deep in the drug game. The dualities brehs :wow:. Ghost sounding like my man Caesar at the end had me :deadrose:

I been back and forth on her being dead or not. On one hand her death would be a big change for a show heading towards the end of its story so it makes sense. And it severes tommy and ghosts relationship while really putting ghost in a bad position. He’s got no one on his side now. Anyone who could be an ally in that way is no longer an ally. Tasha won’t cry tears for him or Angie’s loss.

On the flip side you can still get tommy and ghost to that point with her laid up in the hospital fighting for her life. She doesn’t need to die for tommy and ghost to go to war; the fact that he did what he did to begin with is enough.

Also they’re leaving it as a mystery. When Raina died there was no question she was dead. When k died, they showed him at the morgue.

This was a very Romeo and Juliet episode to me and I appreciated that. Not sure if that’s what they were going for but it echoed that

Last edited: