Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm still trying to figure out his purpose in the show.

not sure if they were just looking for a way to introduce Han right there.

they were making it seem like dude was mobbed up heavily though, so maybe he can exert some kind of influence and help ghost with his charlie murphy situation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How is Angela getting Ghost's fingerprints and using it as evidence for the murder of her ex boyfriend when she's his mistress?:mjlol:

if anything angela should be a suspect
a crazy ex gf jodi arias type killing

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm still trying to figure out his purpose in the show.
not sure if they were just looking for a way to introduce Han right there.

they were making it seem like dude was mobbed up heavily though, so maybe he can exert some kind of influence and help ghost with his charlie murphy situation
i mean yall could watch the show and stop over analyzing tryna be ahead of everyone else :ld:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i mean yall could watch the show and stop over analyzing tryna be ahead of everyone else :ld:
These shows aren't deep enough to analyze like that, I actually enjoy this show more knowing there isn't some complex thinking behind it. Just a lot of eye candy, violence and expected fukkery.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
These shows aren't deep enough to analyze like that, I actually enjoy this show more knowing there isn't some complex thinking behind it. Just a lot of eye candy, violence and expected fukkery.
yet.....ppl do :jbhmm: we one ep in and niccas tryna figure out whats up with the cac in jail. how about u watch and let the show explain his purpose :heh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
yet.....ppl do :jbhmm: we one ep in and niccas tryna figure out whats up with the cac in jail. how about u watch and let the show explain his purpose :heh:
Yeah, I mean they setting his character up so let's find out, exactly.

The posts that I hate is people like, "if ghost wouldn't have don't this and that, he wouldn't be in jail. What he should have done was..." like dude, this is a scripted fictional show. :dead: