Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Angela thinks she's gonna be front and center in a case where she was fukking both the victim and the accused? I can't wait for that to come up.

I think the old white man is gonna actually play a major part. Don't really see the point of having him there just to move this one episode along.

How Dre go from superthorough nikka to everybody's bytch? :mjlol: Nobody is showing that nikka any respect.

Charlie my nikka and I am happy to see him one last time...but damn that nikka don't look right. He doesn't even look well enough to be doing this shyt.

I get why they had to do it but I hate that they spoiled Keisha still being alive with the opening credits ( love that shirt she had on though).

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
But he is guilty of crimes

He set an innocent criminal up
He took Tasha from Kanan

He sells drugs
He cheats on his wife
He killed people

Ghost must suffer...in jail
Those aren't crimes

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So Angela thinks she's gonna be front and center in a case where she was fukking both the victim and the accused? I can't wait for that to come up.

I think the old white man is gonna actually play a major part. Don't really see the point of having him there just to move this one episode along.

How Dre go from superthorough nikka to everybody's bytch? :mjlol: Nobody is showing that nikka any respect.

Charlie my nikka and I am happy to see him one last time...but damn that nikka don't look right. He doesn't even look well enough to be doing this shyt.

I get why they had to do it but I hate that they spoiled Keisha still being alive with the opening credits ( love that shirt she had on though).
How does that bish still have a job :mindblown: