Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
It's disrespectful to think im supposed to believe that dude has any reason to be acting like that. He is dumb and mad for no reason, he was mad before his pops broke up the family.. typical spoiled brat who created his own demons and daddy issues because he is used to having everything go his way..

It made zero sense because in the early seasons, the kid was close with his pops. All of a sudden he's BFF with Shawn, and his sudden death gives him a reason to hate his father? I would feel some hatred towards my old man if he chose another woman over my mom, but the hate started with Shawn. You can't even say typical spoiled brat because Ghost spoils the shyt out of his kids. The writers just wanted this Kanan mentor angle, and was hoping the audience was stupid enough to buy that plotline. This show would have went towards GOAT if Junebug's initial plan went through and murked Tyreke, and Ghost is in jail. As soon as he got out, Ghost would have been an animal.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It made zero sense because in the early seasons, the kid was close with his pops. All of a sudden he's BFF with Shawn, and his sudden death gives him a reason to hate his father? I would feel some hatred towards my old man if he chose another woman over my mom, but the hate started with Shawn. You can't even say typical spoiled brat because Ghost spoils the shyt out of his kids. The writers just wanted this Kanan mentor angle, and was hoping the audience was stupid enough to buy that plotline. This show would have went towards GOAT if Junebug's initial plan went through and murked Tyreke, and Ghost is in jail. As soon as he got out, Ghost would have been an animal.
he was always begging for dad's time... ghost started being distant soon as he started fukking angela

shawn was always there to play ball with him and video games

then shawn gets killed... right when he becomes a rebellious teenager like we all do... and days later his pops moves out on them... then in with another woman..

ghost constantly lying to him... not letting him do shyt.. still not coming through to spend time with him

we keep forgetting he's just a kid cause he look old as fukk.... in real life and the show, he's only 15

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
he was always begging for dad's time... ghost started being distant soon as he started fukking angela

shawn was always there to play ball with him and video games

then shawn gets killed... right when he becomes a rebellious teenager like we all do... and days later his pops moves out on them... then in with another woman..

ghost constantly lying to him... not letting him do shyt.. still not coming through to spend time with him

we keep forgetting he's just a kid cause he look old as fukk.... in real life and the show, he's only 15
It's too much tho like he went from typical teen to super brat in no time. I'm sorry but I can't relate

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Charlie Murphy? :dahell:

nikkas give anybody a role, must be the role Donnell Rawlings was gonna do :dead: