Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what fukks shows up to me. It's obviously a dope show. but things start getting too repetitive. Either bring the story to a complete end, or move the plot slower and extend the show.

No reason for all this back and forth stuff to extend the series. Angie helping ghost. Ghost helping angie. Angie in a bind. Ghost in a bind. Tasha in the way. Greg finds evidence. Ghost nearly dies. rinse repeat. Seems like every time the plot starts taking a direction, something comes into the script to prevent it from going far and then it's back to normal.
100% facts

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
homeland season 4 was some pure piff. especially when the convoy got destroyed and carrie was using the AR-15 and the pakistanis stormed the embassy :lawd:

that was probably my fav episode of the entire series.

That ep when Saul was on the run :banderas:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That bullshyt they did with Milan still has me :scust:

:pachaha: Breh as soon as he did that shyt, the whole rest of the show played out in my head. :snoop: That shyt was a spoiler more than anything else lol

What about Gregg's death :mjlol: he finds out who the mole is, acknowledges that he almost killed him before and then turns his back on him just as he says he has to take him in :laff::snoop:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That bullshyt they did with Milan still has me :scust:

What about Gregg's death :mjlol: he finds out who the mole is, acknowledges that he almost killed him before and then turns his back on him just as he says he has to take him in :laff::snoop:
Lmao, just dumb as hell. Play the shyt off, give the nikka his drink and get him the fukk outta there

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
3 fell off, I haven't had not one inkling to go back and rewatch it

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

dude's pissed, guess he not gonna promote this show as much as did before.

I would like to know the details behind this, so does he not want to do the show anymore because it's not being nominated for a golden globe? I hate when entertainer post cryptic shyt on social media without any context