Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Season 3 wasn't any worse than the other 2. Show is what it is. Entertaining but with some dumb writing at times to make the pieces move. It's like in sci fi when you just accept the illogical physical rules of whatever universe its taking place in in order to enjoy the show.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
But yea I don't think there will ever be a finale as worst as Homeland Season 4. Especially with how good Homeland season 4 was.

Maybe dexter series finale?? But that whole entire season was trash.

At least with Homeland the penultimate episode of season 4 was SO GOOD the actual finale you can forgive.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Season 3 was aight. They had their times where they remained everybody that this is a fictional tv show and not real life, example, Ghost and Tariq not getting lit up by them Jamaican nikkas. Plus season 3 introduced us to both Jukebox and her gf sexy asses :ohlawd: I can't wait season 4, when is coming, next summer? :sadcam:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
"Power" was already bad, but Season 3 really was the worst. People like to blame Angela but Angela isn't close to being the problem with this show.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Season 3 wasn't any worse than the other 2. Show is what it is. Entertaining but with some dumb writing at times to make the pieces move. It's like in sci fi when you just accept the illogical physical rules of whatever universe its taking place in in order to enjoy the show.
Thing is the dumb stuff doesn't move the show. It's just dumbness for the sake of being dumb.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
wow, people thought 3 was trash? :ehh:

i thought it was pretty dope. take out ghost leaving his fingerprints and :yeshrug: cant remember 1 other grievance

naw, season 3 got worse and worse as it progressed with the level of fukkery. that ghost fingerprint and angela becoming a CSI crime scene forensic investigator and arresting ghost was so far over the top, it was really an insult to my intelligence.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nah 4 was The GOAT until that finale, same thing happened with Power, but the finale was a terrible mess that even I couldn't defend.

homeland season 4 was some pure piff. especially when the convoy got destroyed and carrie was using the AR-15 and the pakistanis stormed the embassy :lawd:

that was probably my fav episode of the entire series.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that prints shyt was dumb and predictable as fukk. nikka looked like he was trying his hardest to leave them prints :mjlol:
This is what fukks shows up to me. It's obviously a dope show. but things start getting too repetitive. Either bring the story to a complete end, or move the plot slower and extend the show.

No reason for all this back and forth stuff to extend the series. Angie helping ghost. Ghost helping angie. Angie in a bind. Ghost in a bind. Tasha in the way. Greg finds evidence. Ghost nearly dies. rinse repeat. Seems like every time the plot starts taking a direction, something comes into the script to prevent it from going far and then it's back to normal.