Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
not for nothing but those scenes where Riq had the burner to Dre, Caught the body, burned his clothes with his mom's help were GOAT. it's like i predicted Riq is only going to go one of two ways ghost jr, or joe-citizen. Ghost should probably realize at this point that his son has no real emotion or attachments to people in this world other than his family so he'd make for a good assasin. Furthermore he's extremely bright in his scholastic endeavours, he can really be about this life like his father.
If they went that route it will be so cliche, Riq need to go to that posh school outta town.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Dre gonna make such a great villain in season 5

Because for once we don't have this super untouchable nikka Ghost and Tommy got to take down...

Their enemy is their own creation....their own Frankenstein.

He is basically a pupil of all 3 of these nikkas, learned their best assets and now will use it against them. Some mentor has betrayed the teacher shyt.
He needs to kill one of the 3 to really show how serious he is.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Dre isn't a bytch at all. He just knows if he acts like that he can get away with all kinds of shyt. Dre has actually been a step ahead of everyone in every altercation he's been involved in, but he's set himself up for an inevitable fall. I don't hate Dre at all like everyone else does, I actually prefer his character over the rest of them. He's really smart but he's just taken on way more than he can chew. But he's made the most out of what he could for somebody in his position.
He talked about this with Cristobal when he said about people underestimating him an episode or two back. Dre actually smart af

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I had just finally seen the episode like a couple days ago, didn't read thru thread all the way but how nikkas feel about K reuniting with them boys?

I know nikkas was calling for 50 head cause they been wanting him off the show since he came back :mjlol:

nikka was funny as hell this season

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
lol you know a character is not realistic when the writing has to constantly set up contrivances to bail a character from reaching their demise. There was no reason for Julio to confront Dre (and then foolishly meet their primera on his say so) without speaking to ghost/Tommy. There was no real reason for riq to cover for Dre when the shyt with kanan/jukebox went down he just did for a flimsy reason. He went from being an assistant to closing major deals and managing clubs in months. The stuff with the David Blaine, toros and jimmerez has all been a little too easy, I think he's another in a bevy of unrealistic characters. Most realistic character would be somewhere between saxe or lala
using that logic none of these characters are realistic. that being said Dre is still more realistic than most of the characters.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Yoo :laff:

This the dumbest shyt I ever read in my life
then you don't watch "Power". Kanan escaped a raging inferno, waited 3 hrs. for Jukebox to get to NY from DC, then drove 3 hrs. back and sipped leam to heal his burns. Someone other than Tariq killing Ray Ray is really far fetched.