Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I thought we were heading in a unprecedented level of fukkery that even Sons of Anarchy would proud of. But what a great season finale.

All around great acting from everyone involved even tariq and destiny, other than the corny and terrible exchange between tasha and ghost in the car. My man 50 never disappoints with his one liners. Kanan and the hound should do a buddy cop movie.

They got a lot of good storylines heading into next season. Summer can't come soon enoughhe .

I thought the car scene was actually really good acting. The writing is to blame for the lack of emotion most would expect to see a couple go through after losing a child. They both seemed to appear matter of factly about the shyt. But that is how thier characters are written. I'm sure if given a few more episodes..they could have really dove deep into the grieving aspect. But you only have so much time to move the show along.

This however could have been fixed...when Ghost was in the closet getting his hitman bag together they could of had him breakdown crying for a few minutes before gaining his composure and returning to form. Same with Tasha when she was embraced by LaLa she could have broke down...or they both could have been crying wrecks when Tariq was being questioned at the station. When major characters die off the fans want to see the remaining cast have a grieving process so the fans of the show can grieve with them..Power failed in this aspect.....:yeshrug:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
At this point what else is she to do? Let him keep his sweater and jacket?

I'm talkin bout the viewing audience .....that shyt was like a step by step guide .....1 burn top layer clothes, 2 trash second layer clothing, 3 scrub nails with tooth brush.....4 wash hair and body thoroughly ......:troll:........oh yea ensure all blood goes down the drain kids :usure:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Tariq laid the murder game down...what an ending.

Though this shyt is ugly. Dude is a killer.

What kind of parenting is that. I hate to see that happen to the kid.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo when Riq put the swammy to Dre and was on some straight savage mode shyt I was like
6z26fq.jpg

Riq nuts dropped after that killing :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq laid the murder game down...what an ending.

Though this shyt is ugly. Dude is a killer.

What kind of parenting is that. I hate to see that happen to the kid.

nikka what the fukk kind of cartoon character are you? No one has ever spoken about "laying murder game down" outside of a fukking movie. I don't know why this dumb shyt you wrote made me so mad, but I want to smack fire out of your comic book ass