Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
was i the only one who thought tommy was gonna pop the girl?

and then the jimenez brother dude had his hand behind the back, i was waiting for him to smoke everyone cept maybe dre

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This really really pissed me off how they just brushed past it. I couldn't even enjoy the end of the episode like I wanted because how sped up everything seemed. Now they have to wait until next summer to have the funeral. This was the time to get that in, while the audience is still "grieving". It was unbelievable that the rest of the family/friends seemed to take it worse than them.

It's part of the game to them. A family full of g's :blessed:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they should have taken a different angle with Ray Ray. Dude is a scumbag and was becoming the most hated man on tv. Imagine if he was part of Dre's organization going into next season? A dirty ass cop that becomes a pain in the ass to the St. Patrick Family/Organization the following season, building even more hate.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
That boy turned into a savage real quick
It was all leading up to this though, the anger at his parents, the shattered perfect family image he thought he was a part of. The lean sipping, hitting lics, getting p*ssy, watching a woman that was threatening to kill you get killed, watching your sister get killed and killing the guy that murdered your sister.

Now granted, he done all of this while displaying the same :ld:emotion. So he basically shows all the characteristics of a sociopath.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How quickly they moved passed Raina death is exactly why another 2-3 episodes is needed. An entire episode couldve been spent on greiving and putting the pieces of her death together

Word. We didnt even get a funeral. I mean that scene was needed. Full church choir with the media circus and how they maneuver and spin around it but i guess that can be the 1st episode of next season with the death of ray ray being in the same headlines

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:....
Wait a minute... I know u not fukking serious right now?... :gucci:

Oh Guru of "Power".....in all your endless "Power" knowledge please explain to me my knowledge of "Power" flaws:rudy:.......otherwise shut da fukk up:francis:

Oh....just saw the other lil kid they NEVER show .....but still it's Shut Da Fukk up:gucci: