Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, this finale right here is crazy. Kanan, Tommy and Ghost together with the Italians kicking ass and taking names next season. Lets see how this plays out and what happens with Tariq.

Also Fifty said on Ig the show will go 7 seasons. Thats three more :wow:what will they do with that lol.

nikka what the fukk kind of cartoon character are you? No one has ever spoken about "laying murder game down" outside of a fukking movie. I don't know why this dumb shyt you wrote made me so mad, but I want to smack fire out of your comic book ass
Lol nikka I got the from the movies, relax. Also old school heads in NY used to say that and trust me I know cause I watched a lot of docs.

I just thought that was a dope way of saying it and you wouldnt smack me bruh so chillout. Dont be so salty.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Someone answer when they had this baby. Did ghost get tasha pregnant or something. I dont remember her from season 1.
I went from hating Tariq to :ehh: at Tariq.

Killed that bytch nikka Ray Ray. :wow:

Dre is about to get that work in season 5. :ufdup:

Tasha is about to take the charge like a true Trap Queen. :whoo:
Facts Tasha surpised me, she just using this lawyer nikka now.

Guess her p*ssy is her power.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
so Dre and the cartel are the main antagonist for season 5 I can dig it:ehh:

I understand why some will have a problem with the ending. But Power is more about being entertaining and fun, than being excillently well written. Stuff like the ending proves it, the reunion of Kanan + Ghost + Tommy + mafia vs Dre and distributers + Cartel sounds and looks dope, and it will be entertaining as fukk to watch.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not gonna be simple killing Dre now I don't think. The brother and sis gonna be on Ghost and Tommy ass if they kill him now. So they might have to go to war n shyt behind that which I'm sure they give zero fukks :banderas:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
nikka what the fukk kind of cartoon character are you? No one has ever spoken about "laying murder game down" outside of a fukking movie. I don't know why this dumb shyt you wrote made me so mad, but I want to smack fire out of your comic book ass

NY nikkas been saying it and after Paid in Full other regions picked it up...

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The acting with Tasha and Ghost in the parking lot :trash::trash:

"I KNOW!!!! fukk!"

nikka act like he lost his car insurance coverage
Facts. nikkas lost a fukking daughter and Tasha had one lil raggedy struggle tear fall down her cheek :mjlol: Y'all bytches suppose to be distraught lil potatoes face dead

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That dre shyt was kinda dope to me tho. Its always the lil pesky weak con artist muhfukkas that sneak their way into a position if power. Dre going up the steps of that hotel was dope imagery like his climb to the penthouse after making a boss deal. Since he know tommy is on him he know to move with shooters now

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all know Ray Ray is Simone Missick's hubby right? Not sure if it was pointed out earlier

No it's not breh. :mjlol:

Ray Ray is played Marcus Callender not Dorian Missick. :mjlol:

This is Dorian Missick

latest