Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Since Tasha had a baby in real life, maybe it's their way of her taking a break from the show. Or even leaving

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nice to see Dre become top antagonist. Rotimi's been working hard and they finally set him up good on this show. How can you not respect the come up of his character? He went from being everyone's bytch and starting from the bottom to becoming a boss.

Very curious to see where the story goes with Tommy's car getting tracked and that girl at the DA's office ready to snitch. I like the fact that the writers kinda have this story premeditated considering this chick was from the very first episode of season one.

And yeah I can't deal with Tasha. She's all over the place. Going to Angela of all people. Angela can't be trusted. I be trying to vouch for her but it's like, bytch how can you not understand that nikkas wanted revenge for their daughters murder? She can never look the other way unless she's getting dikked down, smh

Golden Child

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dre bout to be on his Marlo shyt

giphy.gif

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Never seen a show handle the death of a character as poorly as this one, how in the hell do you not have a scene with Tasha and Ghost getting the news? .

thats the thing

I think every1 in here was waiting on how ghost n tasha got the news

definitely a poor start , Would love to hear courtneys reason of doin so

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Never seen a show handle the death of a character as poorly as this one, how in the hell do you not have a scene with Tasha and Ghost getting the news? And the scenes with the I guess extended fam at the house afterwards were fake as fukk.

Yes, wasnt much emotion displayed from any of the family