Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
There's absolutely no logical way St Patrick's family (whether that be Tariq/Ghost/Tommy/Tasha or all of them) shouldn't go down for murder of Ray Ray based on Tasha going to Angela and literally having her pull the location of Tariq and Ray Ray's body popping up in the same location......

and watch Power writers find a wait to weasel them out of this shyt.

Im sure thats why she got a lawyer. She knows whats coming.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
finale was terrible

-first why the hell they didn't show tariq tell his parents raina was dead..could had brung tears to the show
- why is woodface still on the show after y'all had this epic fight and you got burnt and you claim he took your son from you,and you got his son in some stuff for y'all to tag team on dre :gucci:

- Angela bout to lock tariq up founding that bullet even tho its tasha gun,but she told the bytch she was looking for her son :martin:

- tommy had more emotion then ghost talking to that girl :beli:

That whole finale was wack,it will never compare to the wire but i will be back for season 5 :pacspit:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
honestly caanan got raina killed and turned riq into a psycho. He should've been killed on GP.

it looks like tasha gonna be in jail (i wonder if she's leaving the show) this will open up ghost and angie again which will be stupid.

next season tariq gonna be apart of the crew while the baby is no where to be found
No Tariq got Raina killed because he wanted to drink lean and hit licks...then he had his sister take a bullet meant for him.

Ghost can't catch a break...from lobos to Simon, to teresi, and now Tate... he can't go a season without being somebody's bytch. :lolbron:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
finale was terrible

-first why the hell they didn't show tariq tell his parents raina was dead..could had brung tears to the show
- why is woodface still on the show after y'all had this epic fight and you got burnt and you claim he took your son from you,and you got his son in some stuff for y'all to tag team on dre :gucci:

- Angela bout to lock tariq up founding that bullet even tho its tasha gun,but she told the bytch she was looking for her son :martin:

- tommy had more emotion then ghost talking to that girl :beli:

That whole finale was wack,it will never compare to the wire but i will be back for season 5 :pacspit:
50 cent ain't about to let writers kill him off a show he's producing:russ: nicca kills every scene he's in. i mean literally kills every.. scene ...he's in:scust:

Last edited:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Soooo, Tommy is Dean Ambrose, Ghost is Roman Reigns, and Kanaan's Seth Rollins? :laugh:

8b83a54f33da04506fc9f08a1afdb48a.gif

tumblr_inline_o35xupwUDG1tgg50f_500.gif
619a33473c90e74943b8e7857fb1ff8e2ef35040_hq.gif