Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
and dont forget

kanaan said something along the lines of " we gonna kill dre and take over his operation"

ghost had his fair share of the" power"(start of the show)

tommy had his fair share of the "power" ( last+ this season)

and now its dre's turn

kanaan is definitely next in line, he will switch again I believe:wow:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great episode

1. 20 plus years later O Dog has return.. I probably had to stomp that nikka larenz right there on the spot

2. Tasha destroyed everything except the gun and the ammo:snoop: all u have to do is take the gun apart and throw the parts everywhere

3. Angela has no idea sax going to play her like she did them..

4. Ghost will find a way to have stern and tate arrested on dirt.. U can't kill a political official in tate

5. Can't wait for the whole Italian, Russian and Mexican beef
Nah, the way Larenz was talking to Ghost (and we know he knows who Ghost really is/his reputation) I don't think Tate is somebody you're just going to stomp out and nothing is going to happen after it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The writing has always been Novela level but Power is entertaining. I don't know why people are up in arms now, it's way better than last season. :patrice:

I always tell people the same stuff. It's a New York City soap opera but the writing isn't as big as empire but it's still pulpy as hell

King Poetic

Chow Yun Phat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Who's on the board of starz??

This show is rank in the top 2 of cable premium channels and u not finding a way to have more episodes throughout the year and have a 7 to 8 year run on some hbo shyt..

Tells u a lot about these white suits and their disconnect to the black community

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
In Season 1, she was a toddler swallowing the shark figure Ghost and Angie got at the museum.
It's Season 4 now breh....she gotta be like 5 now.

Not sure about that because every season starts right after the other and it's always winter. I'd be surprised if more than two years has even passed in the timeline.