Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
LOL @ Bomani Jones literally falling in Love with Tasha after a month.

and then

Tasha then claiming responsibility for the murder and telling Bomani Jones to be her lawyer

:russ:

Everything is so absurd

They shouldn't but they all have a common cause. Getting rid of this nikka Dre and avenging Riq and Raina. Also fukk this nikka Dre:pacspit:

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"- dikk Tracy

Next season fukkery gonna be so over the top

And I definitely see Ghost & Angie getting back together or her turning full heel/accomplice at some point.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Next season fukkery gonna be so over the top

And I definitely see Ghost & Angie getting back together or her turning full heel/accomplice at some point.

Of course they're getting back together. That was the impetus for this whole shyt. And it's obvious as hell they still love each other. And Tasha is going to be in trouble. Her gun. Her bullet. And she'd never allow her child to take the heat

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Of course they're getting back together. That was the impetus for this whole shyt. And it's obvious as hell they still love each other. And Tasha is going to be in trouble. Her gun. Her bullet. And she'd never allow her child to take the heat

This shyt is really about to end with Angela prosecuting Tasha for murder and riding off into the sunset with Ghost

:deadmanny: