Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Preview makes it look like Angela finds Ray Ray's body(assuming) and I wonder if she'll have to decide to arrest Ghost again :dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen someone post the idea that Tommy pops is gonna turn on him to get his sentence reduced.

It'd kinda make sense, he saw Ghost..tried to blackmail him, saw that Ghost is willing to kill and wouldn't be manipulated by him..decided to prey on a more vulnerable, emotional, easily manipulated Tommy.

Either that or he's going to somehow convince Tommy to kill ghost.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, but with 3 extra, you can fit a lot more nuance and detail assuming the same plots. They could have filled out several storylines.
I actually doubt they would've filled out their storylines, they knew they weren't getting 13 episodes in time to either rewrite a lot of this shyt, or before they wrote a lot of it in the first place. Give these writers 3 more episodes and they're just going to add MORE storylines and characters.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I actually doubt they would've filled out their storylines, they knew they weren't getting 13 episodes in time to either rewrite a lot of this shyt, or before they wrote a lot of it in the first place. Give these writers 3 more episodes and they're just going to add MORE storylines and characters.
If you have that much of a beef, why are you watching?

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
As far as the extra episodes, there is plenty of script that was excess. They could have left everything out relating to Jukebox for instance and that's including the double kidnapping of Tariq.

I'm not complaining because I enjoy the show, but I'm just saying if the writers felt crammed, then there were things that could have been left out to develop the things that were necessary.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Seen someone post the idea that Tommy pops is gonna turn on him to get his sentence reduced.

It'd kinda make sense, he saw Ghost..tried to blackmail him, saw that Ghost is willing to kill and wouldn't be manipulated by him..decided to prey on a more vulnerable, emotional, easily manipulated Tommy.

I don't see that happening since both Tommy and Ghost know where Tersei's family stays

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: at the
Trapped in the closet storylines.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, never really peeped how pretty she was due to my disdain for her charcter but she good looking. Salute to her out here getting new acting roles and stuff...plus she from Brooklyn.

Brooklyn for the win :blessed: